PDA

View Full Version : P12 Colorado Flash Fail

Duramax 6.6L
August 30th, 2013, 03:08 AM
I tried to flash a cal only into a 2005 Colorado and with the V7 software the flash failed. It looked like the calibration was completely loaded and then I received the error code of $0673. Tried several times with V7 and the flash did the same thing with the progress bar on the bottom showing complete, but then throwing the error code again $0673. I then tried to flash the cal file with the V8 software and it worked perfectly with no issues.

What is the error and is there a master list for error codes any where.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Frank

kajon25
June 9th, 2016, 09:16 AM
bump

cindy@efilive
June 9th, 2016, 11:16 AM
bump

Why bump this after 3 years? The software and firmware changes between the software that customer was running, and what you should be running are completely different. The error code in the original post is not a current EFILive error code, so if you are getting that error code, please make sure you are running the latest software (RC1 dated June 2016) and try again.

The error code master list can be found in V8 Scan and Tune software. Open V8, Select [F8: Tools] -> [F8: Error Codes]

Cheers
Cindy

kajon25
June 9th, 2016, 11:18 AM
I needed to get above ten posts so I just bumped it real quick sorry to waste your time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk