PDA

View Full Version : Please help with my tune, has idle surge and hesitation at low throttle.

liptonchad
September 14th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Hello, I have a 2010 Silverado 2wd that I have swapped an LSX 454 into. Got it back from the shop and it was fine then I found a PCV line was off when they tuned in now hooked it back up and engine has developed idle surge and slight hesitation at light throttle position. Engine seems to run fine under load and at higher RMPs. Basically it wont start and hold idle when cold, and once warm has a erratic idle surge. Any help would GREATLY be appreciated as this is my daily driver as my other truck got stolen. Thanks, Chad. I attached tune, but if you would like to see logs please let me know what PID's to include.

Thanks again,

liptonchad
September 14th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Engine is not stock LSX 454, has PP heads, 10.8 compression, FAST 102MM intake with NW 102MM throttle body, Cam specs I have attached, vehicle has upstream O2 sensors, No cats, I replaced MAP and MAF sensors thinking that could have been issue. Has PCV system hooked up with catch can (2 foul ports, and 1 fresh air port)15839

Thanks, any input would greatly be appreciated!!

DrkPhx
October 7th, 2013, 06:52 AM
I just finished tuning a 2013 Silverado with the identical motor but bigger cam and more compression. Same issues though. Got most of them worked out except for slight surging on decal. Can you post any logs from cold start to warm idle?