PDA

View Full Version : HELP 2012 1.4L turbo Cruze tune

bstuder11
September 17th, 2013, 12:57 PM
I recently purchased my first turbo car. mainly got it for fuel but come on; its got a turbo and I have seen the possibilities on here. Although I know its not that easy to get most of us to post or share thier tune but I would be eternially gratefull if someone that has a successfull tune on one of these to give me a copy of their tune or at least help me. I will attach my tune and a data logg but I serioulsy need a better file and maybe even some advice on air intake, exhaust (they come with a huge cat thats cleaned out, and four more mufflers/resinators) and I am wondering how much it would help to get rid off all that as well. Just wann get the most out of what I have and I only have a lot of experience with the ls1 a and b and the E40's for the most part and non boosted. Apprieciate you guy and your help; somone on here has always taken the time to help me as I have for others. :thumb_yello:

Boost
September 18th, 2013, 12:33 AM
A full intake and exhaust would do absolutely nothing compared to what a tune will.

bstuder11
September 18th, 2013, 01:34 AM
A full intake and exhaust would do absolutely nothing compared to what a tune will.
Yes I know that but I have tried doing what someone else on here recommended and it kept cutting out and running bad so went back to almost stick besides my torque management still decreased. Just hoping someone would be nice enough to share a good file ill notice a big difference with and will run good (no cutting out and all) as far as doing the exhaust I know it's not gonna make a huge difference but just wondered if it would help that turbo get spooled quicker and more efficient. Thank you, bryan

Boost
September 18th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Hmmm... a good tune will not do any sort of cutting out with or without mods. Anyways yours is in progress.

joeboston
January 15th, 2014, 06:31 AM
I have a 2011 Cruze ECO and would like to improve performance and economy as well.

bstuder11, did you get your tune to work and how did it turn out?

Thx Joe

Boost
January 15th, 2014, 11:08 PM
I have a 2011 Cruze ECO and would like to improve performance and economy as well.

bstuder11, did you get your tune to work and how did it turn out?

Thx Joe

http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?23224-Roland-Szanto-Torquesouth

Neal S.
January 18th, 2014, 10:56 AM
will this work with a non turbo cruze?

Boost
January 19th, 2014, 12:05 AM
will this work with a non turbo cruze?

No.