PDA

View Full Version : Any body have E92 stock file ?

wesam
September 22nd, 2013, 09:17 PM
Any body have E92 stock file for truck or C7 ?

Boost
September 23rd, 2013, 04:18 AM
C7s haven't been unleahed to the public yet that I know of :nixweiss:

wesam
September 24th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Any body ?

hog
September 24th, 2013, 08:02 AM
C7s haven't been unleahed to the public yet that I know of :nixweiss:
Yes they have been out on the road for a bit now. Orders are being shipped more and more as time goes by.
Sounds like a truck cal would work for him as well.

peace
Hog

Boost
September 24th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Oh ok I was going by this article that says they will be delivered in weeks:

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f70/corvette-stingray-shipping-dealerships-134257/

But then again there is some indication they are already prowling:

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001njFF-pJDg_BF9rVjEt_GUQFQEQ71vExDuCJqnaE7XBIQd3KEjTvK5l2 w7AW6ZQNT400u1Dwy5z1hEOAxrjfVoXX4HyzR-Hp7xVpMX7sykQJKzvTag6IcHDkmRQIyC8jIV9VZSExnWFtCAGi EScfuAuf6zUpSh7IbfeDZ-bfftVLdRC4WvSfLKyMiDP6O7tFtT0ZmpArynejMF6erCDGpirF VWDsWDWfcsntw9wkHNvb_z9ftXKxJMzHfnNN7IqZKCZi9bl9Nn sMeLjTl0KdeR1g0RFsbBqzGkDuw5ybKla2t8rVuU-grgqpV72g1-ljU

minytrker
September 24th, 2013, 01:50 PM
I have it in hpt but not efi.

ChurchAutoTest
September 25th, 2013, 07:09 AM
I just submitted an E92 file from a new XTS Vsport for decoding, but I don't think that will help here.

GMPX
September 25th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Didn't even realise they were out already.
CalID states for the OS in these cars....12660506 "New software required for correction of internal memory mapping."
Yikes! That sounds serious.

ChurchAutoTest
September 25th, 2013, 09:13 AM
This one was a press car, so take it for what its worth.

As an aside, I was able to log it. On California 91 octane it wants to knock like crazy in the mid-range. Furthermore, it looks like it is definitely running to a torque target as putting in some higher octane or cooling it off caused boost levels to drop in the midrange and output barely changed.

The change in output for the version in the CTS Vsport (which is supposed to make 60 lbs-ft more torque) will probably mean just running full boost across the board instead of only at high rpms (XTS only ran 7 psi up to about 4500 rpm then ramped to 12 psi up top).

GMPX
September 25th, 2013, 09:36 AM
This one was a press car, so take it for what its worth.
Love it :thumb_yello:
I also thought the LF3 powered cars were going to get the new 8 speed AISIN Auto, looks like they are still a 6 speed in the online data for the car.
GM seemed to have calibrated the SIDI V6's to be on the brink of knock all the time, seems to be par for the course.

ChurchAutoTest
September 25th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Well, this was the XTS AWD model which still uses the 6AT. I assume the CTS will get the 8AT, at least in RWD form.

On CA 91 octane it seems all GM cars are on the verge of knock. The turbo Cruzes are just scary. My 2010 CTS-V, even stock, would regularly pull 3-4 degrees at various rpms on a warm day. Actually made more power, more consistently with less base advance. Our gas quality is just abysmal, which is why I run E85 almost exclusively now. Thank you EFILive for dual map functionality!!

GMPX
September 25th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Same over here in Australia with the 1.4L Cruze, low single digit timing is about it, even with 98 Octane they still knock like that.

J.Abbott
September 26th, 2013, 10:01 PM
We should have our C7 at anytime. I will upload the cal out of it. None of us are getting updates right now as to where they are and invoices are not being shipped to dealers. I only know of two that were delivered and one was not invoiced yet, not sure about the other one. There were 134 fleet test cars out there, but I wasn't lucky enough to get close to one.
Justin

minytrker
September 27th, 2013, 02:28 AM
saw one yesterday on the rd

ringram
October 2nd, 2013, 07:37 AM
Looks like they support switchable tunes OEM.
Id say the cal is going to be pretty complex with all the inter-related tables and dependencies.

joecar
October 2nd, 2013, 09:41 AM
We should have our C7 at anytime. I will upload the cal out of it. None of us are getting updates right now as to where they are and invoices are not being shipped to dealers. I only know of two that were delivered and one was not invoiced yet, not sure about the other one. There were 134 fleet test cars out there, but I wasn't lucky enough to get close to one.
JustinI believe that Howard @ Redline Motorsports has taken delivery of his C7.

ScarabEpic22
October 2nd, 2013, 10:20 AM
My buddy's picking his C7 up at the National Corvette Musuem on Nov 29th, trying to get me to go with him. Not sure I can swing the plane ticket and time, but regardless Ill get a read that weekend one way or another... :D

wesam
October 2nd, 2013, 07:39 PM
My buddy's picking his C7 up at the National Corvette Musuem on Nov 29th, trying to get me to go with him. Not sure I can swing the plane ticket and time, but regardless Ill get a read that weekend one way or another... :D

Please post the file when have time
Thanks in advance

mowton
October 4th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Please post the file when have time
Thanks in advance

Can't post files yet, we just got our first C7 in for baseline and setup for headers but Support said EFILive Development wouldn't be releasing the C7 support until 2014......

Ed M

05gmcsierra
October 5th, 2013, 03:30 AM
i just read a e92 from a 2014 silverado but i cant even open it so idk if it will help u any.. says
This version of the EFILive Tuning Tool has not been
configured to display this PCM's operating system.

cindy@efilive
October 5th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Can't post files yet, we just got our first C7 in for baseline and setup for headers but Support said EFILive Development wouldn't be releasing the C7 support until 2014......

Ed M

The reality is we have 7 development weeks left for the year given we are all heading to PRI. The number of projects that are to be completed first means it won't be looked at until we return.

Cheers
Cindy

cindy@efilive
October 5th, 2013, 09:58 AM
i just read a e92 from a 2014 silverado but i cant even open it so idk if it will help u any.. says
This version of the EFILive Tuning Tool has not been
configured to display this PCM's operating system.

Your OS is not supported by our software at this point.

Cheers
Cindy

GMPX
October 7th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Due to customer requests to 'give us anything' we are going to release our work in progress .calz files for the E92 this week. It's about 300 or so parameters / tables, not what we planned on initially releasing, but for basic bolt on mods they will probably get the job done. From that point on we would be looking at 2014 before a major content update release is done for the E92.
The update this week will cover all known E92 OS's you will find in vehicles on the dealers lots at the moment, Trucks, C7, XTS-V etc, essentially these are all the OS's that have been read and Emailed in to us.

cindy@efilive
October 15th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Mapping is now available, see here for details http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?23341-E92-mapping-support-Oct-16

Cheers
Cindy

Highlander
October 17th, 2013, 10:34 AM
I sent a base C7 file to you guys today.

ringram
October 18th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Post it up dude :)

wesam
October 18th, 2013, 11:17 PM
I sent a base C7 file to you guys today.

Would you mind to post it or to sent it by mail to
wes-ss@hotmail.com

Highlander
October 21st, 2013, 04:33 PM
Looks like they support switchable tunes OEM.
Id say the cal is going to be pretty complex with all the inter-related tables and dependencies.

Why do you say this?

Eng.LSX
October 22nd, 2013, 11:07 AM
Anyone got the file ?

GMPX
October 22nd, 2013, 11:37 AM
Why do you say this?

I think Richard is referring to the torque response tables, they have been standard on all the newer ECM's (E39, E78 etc), they are switched via the CAN bus, sport mode etc.

Boost
October 22nd, 2013, 12:38 PM
I think Richard is referring to the torque response tables, they have been standard on all the newer ECM's (E39, E78 etc), they are switched via the CAN bus, sport mode etc.

So could we make a switch, and it would change only that table? Is that how others are going into Eco mode by hitting Cruise Control?

ScarabEpic22
October 22nd, 2013, 03:59 PM
So Ross, can you add the switches to the E78s then? :D Love to be able to run different boost levels based on different settings.

wesam
November 15th, 2013, 09:54 AM
still waiting some body to upload stock file !!

cindy@efilive
November 15th, 2013, 02:24 PM
still waiting some body to upload stock file !!

This quote is from another of your recent posts.

+1 For adding speed limiter for E92 please

Why would you be asking for ADDITIONAL support if you don't have that supported vehicle?

Or why would you be asking for a stock file when you already have one and are looking for additional support?

Seems odd...

Cheers
Cindy

wesam
November 15th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Thanks God there is some body following my posts
please God I want some body to help me
Nothing odd here I'm managing a bussnice that depends 90% on GM gas trucks so I want to see at least one stock file before I put my hand on a customer car
and when some body post that there is no speed limiter parameter I asked the support to add it because the main reason to tune the trucks is to remove the speed limiters which is 158 kph
I hope every thing is clear now

cindy@efilive
November 16th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Thanks God there is some body following my posts
please God I want some body to help me
Nothing odd here I'm managing a bussnice that depends 90% on GM gas trucks so I want to see at least one stock file before I put my hand on a customer car
and when some body post that there is no speed limiter parameter I asked the support to add it because the main reason to tune the trucks is to remove the speed limiters which is 158 kph
I hope every thing is clear now

What is clear now is that I doubt we need to highly prioritize your E78 requests. What if you don't really have one of those too, we do all the work then you don't even use it? See my point....

I'm suggesting you just be clearer with what you need today vs what you'd like to have to expand your business. There is a difference.

Cheers
Cindy

wesam
November 16th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Now who talked about E78 in this thread ?
It seems that my previous clear requestes for specific tables in E78 anoyed you too much
I was clear when i request the tables for E78 that makes me ignore all customers need to install FI or big cams in E78 trucks and i still waiting
I was expecting better answer from efi live crew
By the way i don't need a file now you can close the thread
I'm glad for one of the members here sent me the file i was looking for