PDA

View Full Version : Payment Processing Problems...

ChurchAutoTest
September 25th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Trying to purchase some V2 licenses. Process works fine until I click the check box accepting terms and try to complete the transaction. I alternately get message of "busy", "payment declined" and "try back later". Checked with bank to ensure credit card was ok, and even tried another one with the same result.

I have a car coming in a few hours that will need a license and I used my last one this morning. So, any help is greatly appreciated.

Shawn Church

joecar
September 25th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Send an email on this to support@efilive.com.

cindy@efilive
September 25th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Hi Shawn,

I've checked out back end and we've processed payments just prior to your post, and again while I'm typing to you.

I can also see that you've previously used our online store without issue. I am not sure why you are getting those errors. Perhaps try a different browser or device to order. Or perhaps there was an issue and its now resolved?

If your licenses are urgent, you could also try and contact an EFILive reseller in your region and have them capture and return your order.

Cheers
Cindy

ChurchAutoTest
September 25th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Thanks Joe, I had already done that. Cindy, I just tried again and it processed, so it looks like someone fixed the problem when they got in this morning. Appreciate it, thanks.

SC

cindy@efilive
September 25th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Excellent, glad you got your licenses before your customer arrived!