PDA

View Full Version : CAX File works on one computer but not another

minytrker
October 1st, 2013, 07:32 PM
I am loading the same exact cax file on 2 different computers but it only works on 1. How is that? Im getting User defined calibration "B9000" is outside the calibration address boundaries. error. I am copying and pasting same cax file and trying to open the same tune file on both computer.

5.7ute
October 1st, 2013, 08:05 PM
Have you had a look through here? http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?22665-cax-error-after-V7-5-update-(build-232)

minytrker
October 2nd, 2013, 11:11 AM
Yeah I read through that. I have the latest version of 7.5 & 8 installed on both computers and copied and pasted the same cax files on both computers. One works fine, the other gets the error. Cant figure out how its possible.

cindy@efilive
October 2nd, 2013, 11:33 AM
Is the computer its not working on a fresh install or were you previously running EFILive software?

The sept 25 release is missing some files on a fresh install, but works just fine when overriding a previous install.

Cheers
Cindy

minytrker
October 2nd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Both previous installs

joecar
October 2nd, 2013, 07:35 PM
Yeah I read through that. I have the latest version of 7.5 & 8 installed on both computers and copied and pasted the same cax files on both computers. One works fine, the other gets the error. Cant figure out how its possible.Same tune file...?

minytrker
October 2nd, 2013, 07:59 PM
Yes