PDA

View Full Version : Regen Tables

rcr1978
October 4th, 2013, 06:37 PM
I know the popularity and demand is pretty low since everyone's first route is to toss the stuff, but living in the country that makes all of our decisions for us the demand for more emission compliant parameters will be higher. On the flip side the days of blacking out four lanes of traffic are over and pretty much not cool plus there are way to many people still doing this not realizing how much they are hurting the diesel market with all the regulation crap getting jammed up our asses. Will there eventually be access to some regen tables after time like post injection timing, fuel tables, correction tables, ect? With the LML/LGH tuning eventually coming about maybe the LMM would be a good place to practice building some emission compliant tuning until there is a handle on the other tuning platforms. I'm not saying stall the process of LML/LGH tuning support I would much rather have access to that stuff anyways but maybe if you guys have some stuff kicking around that was never added to the existing software due to lack of interest could it be added? We may not need much much but it would be nice to get a idea what is actually going on during the regens with regards to timing tables and multipliers ect. I remember watching the regen stuff a bit before we got the dpf delete addition but didn't pay much attention because I was more concerned about taking that crap off, but now that it's here to stay I'm trying to change my mindset about dealing with it. It's been a while since I paid any attention to the regen process on the LMM anyways I noticed the timing pids showed huge negative numbers with 2 pilots, and 2 post injections active and if I remember right the egr stuff was not active, I used to know the soot mass and dpf differential when it would start but lost interest after tossing the stuff.

GMPX
October 7th, 2013, 03:20 PM
We may revisit this at some point as we will need to do this for the LML given the new direction many are taking.