PDA

View Full Version : LTFT difference

purrvert
April 8th, 2006, 09:15 AM
My LTFT are averaging -4 to -5 on the Data page in Scan but when I download Long term fuel trims, the csv file, they almost all show up as -0.05. I'd like to believe I really tuned that well. Any idea what to look for?

SSpdDmon
April 8th, 2006, 11:10 AM
My guess would be you are noticing the difference between LTFT's for the drive you're scanning vs. learned LTFT's. If you just reflashed your tune, went out and logged that data and then downloaded the trims, I don't think that was enough times for the computer to officially learn the trims. They note somewhere that LTFT's take quite a few miles and several ignition cycles to be "learned." Then again, that's just my guess....

purrvert
April 8th, 2006, 11:29 AM
"Finished" Autotune about 150 miles ago, roughly one week ago. Running in Closed Loop SD. Been watching my Ltrims go slowly negative. After 100+ miles you'd think they would have stabilised. I have never seen the csv file anywheres near identical in one cell between both banks much less all cells and both banks.

dfe1
April 8th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Last I checked, .05 equalled 5%.

purrvert
April 8th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Last I checked, .05 equalled 5%.

Certainly does. Point being that they look fairly normal on the Data page averaging from -4 to -5 but too damn perfect on the csv at -5% everywhere.