PDA

View Full Version : Autocal Error Code 322

Fitz
October 9th, 2013, 07:07 AM
I'm trying to flash a tune and the autocal goes through its process. After a few seconds at 0% it shows error code 322. I'm doing everything correctly as far as I know. Anyone have this issue and/or know what I'm doing wrong?

Autocal is has been updated.

I've gone as far as removing the radio and info fuse as idicated that htose may cause interference.

03 Yukon 6.0L

any insight would be apprecicated.

Fitz

joecar
October 9th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Your tuner (who provided the AutoCal) should be providing support.

Fitz
October 9th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I've contacted them just waiting for a reply. Does that mean it's a tune problem not the device?

Fitz
October 9th, 2013, 12:34 PM
$0322
Conditions Not Correct or Request Sequence Error ($22)
A request was made by FlashScan or AutoCal and the controller was not able or ready to handle the request.
Retry the operation.
Contact EFILive if this error persists.

cindy@efilive
October 9th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Tuners use AutoCal in different ways, because of the multiple ways the device can be setup and managed with their customer base, it is impossible for EFILive to offer you support without knowing those exact setup details. As an end user, typically you are unable to provide us with the setup details we require, which is why you are referred back to the Tuner for support.

The first step in our support process is ensuring the software versions, firmware and bootblock from both devices are aligned (the AutoCal you are having trouble with, and the FlashScan V2 that was used to create your tunes), and are they same versions as our current pre-release (Sept 25)? It's unlikely that you would be able to answer those questions on behalf of your tuner.

Then we move onto how the tuner setup the AutoCal. Did you read the controller and email your tuner your base file? if you did, did you experience any problems with reading your vehicle? Or did the tuner just send you a file to flash? If they just sent you a file to flash, what was it based off? Do the operating system and segment details match?, again many of these questions are best answered by your tuner.

Your tuner is likely to ask you other questions too - like had the vehicle been tuned previously, can you read your file, or read/clear codes as part of their trouble shooting process. If you have time, you could perhaps start to go through those things so you are prepared for when your tuner does get back to you.

Cheers
Cindy

LReiff
January 28th, 2014, 09:19 AM
I just experienced this same code when flashing directly through my V2!

cindy@efilive
January 28th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Lee, are you asking for assistance or making a statement?

If you need assistance, you need to provide vehicle and controller details, along with V7 and V8 version details, firmware and bootblock details, details of the process followed that generated your error code along with other relevant details; ie has the truck previously been tuned by your V2, or another programmer and given the present conditions in the USA if you were flashing outside in an unheated environment what was the temperature (note: temperature related issues wouldn't throw this code, but FlashScan isn't rated to operate in the extreme cold many locations in the USA are presently experiencing)

Cheers
Cindy