PDA

View Full Version : LS1 Full Reflash question

mowton
October 20th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Copy of a Gen III thread I posted....

I am having a senior moment.....how long should a full re-flash take when re-flashing the stock OS? I thought it used to take longer.....ala the senior moment . It seems to take only seconds and then responds with re-flash complete. Is this correct? The scenario is I read the file, save, close, reopen and then perform a full re-flash with the same file I just read. We did custom OS full flashed 2 versions ago with no problems, just wondering if I am doing something wrong and I am really reloading the OS.

Thanks,

Ed M

GMPX
October 20th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Ed that generally happens when Windows isn't giving you full access to the directories V7.5 needs to work with.
Just as a test, try right clicking the V7.5 Tune icon and select run as administrator.

mowton
October 20th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Ed that generally happens when Windows isn't giving you full access to the directories V7.5 needs to work with.
Just as a test, try right clicking the V7.5 Tune icon and select run as administrator.

Loads and runs ok. As a note, the full flash icon on the tune toolbar isn't lit but I assume that is because the cable is at the shop.

Ed M