PDA

View Full Version : Cannot get started sure need input

October 27th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Hi all just bought autocal i am trying to update OS for dsp5 switch it says open efilive scan tool but when i do it says cannot find folder i click ok then it says i am in Demo mode and i need to register it i have done that already and received confirmation but i cannot get out of demo mode it just closes. Any input on what to do? I could not find this info in getting started here

WyoFreeride
October 28th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Hi all just bought autocal i am trying to update OS for dsp5 switch it says open efilive scan tool but when i do it says cannot find folder i click ok then it says i am in Demo mode and i need to register it i have done that already and received confirmation but i cannot get out of demo mode it just closes. Any input on what to do? I could not find this info in getting started here

You probably need to contact the Tuner that you purchased the Autocal from. As far as I know, you can't write your own tunes with an autocal only, the V2 that the autocal is linked to must be plugged in when the file is saved for remote flashing.

October 28th, 2013, 02:30 AM
You probably need to contact the Tuner that you purchased the Autocal from. As far as I know, you can't write your own tunes with an autocal only, the V2 that the autocal is linked to must be plugged in when the file is saved for remote flashing.

I bought it from creatures of the night thier instructions are to open ifelife tune tool and do a full flash i am not trying to write a program only install it

tokymon
October 28th, 2013, 03:39 AM
plug youre auto cal in before open program on computer, that should get you out of demo mode

October 28th, 2013, 05:38 AM
plug youre auto cal in before open program on computer, that should get you out of demo mode
I think i did that but will be 100% tonight will redo thanx i am waiting for creatures of the night to contact me also hopefully i will hear from them in 24 hrs?

ScarabEpic22
October 28th, 2013, 06:27 AM
You need to wait for your tuner to contact you. I have no idea what their SLA/common response time is and neither does EFILive as it is out of our control.

You cannot create tunes yourself, you can ONLY flash tunes your tuner creates and sends to you. Even other tuners cannot supply you tunes, your AutoCal will not flash tunes created by anything other than your tuners FlashScan V2.