PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Camaro V6 advice, ideas, for getting the most out of this V-6

bstuder11
October 28th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Hey guys, been on here for years and have mostly tuned ls v-8 motors. I swore Id never buy a camaro with a v-6 but I was just presented with an offer I could not pass up. This thing has EVERYTHING I wanted EXCEPT the 6.2 :(... anyways it is what it is and I have already reduced tq managemtnt dramatically and allowed more knock as these engines have a lot but I have no knowledge about the VVT or any of the new technology in these motors but I have a feeling one of you out there are much smarter than I am and have probably had a lot of experienc with these by now since they have been out for a few years now. So anyways, If your reading this and you have some advice you found will make a considerable difference in my brand new cars performance please share the knowledge! I will apprieciat it VERY VERY much!!!! 100% factory at this point besides slp loudmouth II axle back and the tuning I previously mentioned.

3L SIDI
November 13th, 2013, 11:29 PM
best upgrade i did was diff and auto gear box tune