PDA

View Full Version : Backup VE Table

Tordne
February 24th, 2005, 08:46 AM
:oops: I'm really sorry to have to ask this...

I have seen posts that refer to a "backup" VE table, but I can't seem to find this anywhere in the Tuning Tool.

Can anyone point me to where this table might be?

The values from this table are required to use a spreadsheet from this forum topic (http://www.efilive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1291&highlight=) (thanks Steve).

Thanks in advance for your help,
Andrew.

Blacky
February 24th, 2005, 11:34 AM
It is listed right underneath the main VE table.

Some tips when trying to find calibrations:

1. If anyone wants to reference a calibration so that others can find it, they should quote the calibration ID. In this case the backup VE table is {B0103}

2. You can search the calibrations based on keywords (or the calibration ID). Try entering backup in the search box and clicking on search. Each time you click search it will find the next calibration containing the word "backup".

Regards
Paul

Tordne
February 24th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Thanks Paul.

I now have another question then...

Right underneeth my "Main VE Table" is "VE while Cranking", and if I search for B0103 I get a errorbox "B0103 not found!"

So what does that mean, do I not have a backup VE table?

Cheers,
Andrew.

GMPX
February 24th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Thanks Paul.

I now have another question then...

Right underneeth my "Main VE Table" is "VE while Cranking", and if I search for B0103 I get a errorbox "B0103 not found!"

So what does that mean, do I not have a backup VE table?

Cheers,
Andrew.

Backup VE table was removed by GM in 2001, if you are later than that, you don't have one.

Blacky
February 24th, 2005, 01:28 PM
We may have missed the backup VE table for your vehicle calibration - let me check.
What is the operating system number?

Paul

Blacky
February 24th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Backup VE table was removed by GM in 2001, if you are later than that, you don't have one.
Ignore my comment :( :oops:

Tordne
February 24th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Thanks for that guys, I can stop looking now.