PDA

View Full Version : main injection duration?

ken6881
October 31st, 2013, 01:13 PM
I cannot make this 07.5 6.7 it is deleted with an exhaust intake,built trans and stock turbo/injectors give me any more than 1800us.

I have tried taking out every limiter i can find and no luck. it goes to about 136 mm3 will jump to about 2500us then falls to 1800. fuel pressure looks good.

I know this tune is absolutely terrible but I kept running the main injection quantity up trying to find the problem(force it to give the fueling I wanted) and commanding 3000us-4500 nets almost identical results

the two files are latest tune and scan

any idea what limiter I am missing so I can go back to the stock tune and make this right.

KDubya
October 31st, 2013, 01:30 PM
Set B9904 to Disabled and D0511 to minimum and try it again. You might want to take some fuel out of it first though. LOL.

ken6881
October 31st, 2013, 01:37 PM
Thanks. I figured it had to be something simple but for the life of me I kept overlooking it. Yeah I will take ALOT of fuel out. I just kept throwing fuel at it hopeing that it would override whatever limiter was holding it back.

ken6881
November 1st, 2013, 12:40 PM
Truck now fuels exacly as I command. It is defueling on shifts more than I would like still working on that. The 5.9 has brake torque managment and wont spin the tires when power brakeing unless turned off. I have searched and cannot come up with anything in the 6.7 tune that is similar. But when you go wide open with the brake held it starts to spool then puffs black smoke on and off and the computer is pulling fuel but as soon as the brake is release it comes alive. Any direction I should look in and when will efi offer trans tuning for these trucks.