PDA

View Full Version : DPFSoot

Biodiesel66
November 11th, 2013, 01:37 PM
When BBL DPFSoot today the data values on the screen were one value 39 grams.

When playing that log file back the values were different 100 grams not 39 grams like while BBL.

Any chance to correct this?

GMPX
November 11th, 2013, 03:06 PM
With the latest release? That was one specific item we corrected.

Biodiesel66
November 11th, 2013, 03:34 PM
With the latest release? That was one specific item we corrected.

That was with the latest release. Sorry I did not note that.

The BBL works fine in viewing the data. The discrepancy is in the log playback is off as noted.

GMPX
November 11th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Glad the PID is partially fixed anyway, is the error when viewing the log in the V8 scantool or V7.5?

Biodiesel66
November 11th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Glad the PID is partially fixed anyway, is the error when viewing the log in the V8 scantool or V7.5?

Using V7.5

GMPX
November 11th, 2013, 10:07 PM
I must not have updated V7.5, sorry, these days most of the scantool work is being done to V8, are you able to view your log in V8 and see if it is ok?

Biodiesel66
November 12th, 2013, 02:15 AM
I must not have updated V7.5, sorry, these days most of the scantool work is being done to V8, are you able to view your log in V8 and see if it is ok?

V8 log data looks fine. Jut not using because all the features are not up and running yet.

I need to be able to jump between Data (F9) and Dashboard (F10) to look at the other PIDs that are not set up in Dashboard. I'm logging the max amount of PIDs I can for trouble shooting the emission issues I'm seeing. I have many log files over 1 hour long and looking forward to using V8 for the speed when changing the PIDs in the dashboards, but whith no Data to view. I need to use the slower V7.5