PDA

View Full Version : 2014 EFILive Diesel Training classes by StarLite Diesel

zfuller123
November 14th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Yes yes - i know... 2014 is too far away - NOT!

Just starting here to give everyone updates on the training classes, and what i have confirmed and where, as well as the 'outstanding' classes i'm still waiting on confirmations for. That way, you can start planning which one will work best for you, and know when to plan for it (at least have a good rough estimate for the ones that aren't finalized yet).

So here goes! Right now i'm just posting locations and dates, but will follow up this thread with details as soon as i get all the classes locked down 100%

Location - Date
Liberty Hills, TX - January 11-12th - CONFIRMED @ Hamilton Cams
Salt Lake City, UT - January 25-26th - CONFIRMED @ Industrial Injection
Mira Loma, CA - TBD (Feb) - Westech Performance
Rossville, GA - February 22-23rd - CONFIRMED - No Limit Tuning & Design
Lima, OH - March 8-9th - CONFIRMED @ University of NW Ohio
Franklin, WI - March 15-16th - CONFIRMED @ Hucksdorf Diesel
Bangor, ME - April 12-13th - CONFIRMED @ Diesel Fuel Systems
Bellingham, WA - TBD (May) - DK Diesel

All of these locations are at shops or at trade schools / universities and will be of similar format to how the past classes were done. I do plan to change things up a bit based on requests from past students to hopefully make these classes that much better for everyone!

LaserBob
November 14th, 2013, 03:14 PM
I think you need to get that "Back to the future" machine and flux capacitor running well to get to all of those places.

Whew!

zfuller123
November 14th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Yes it's going to be hectic for sure. It's kinda how I started this year off, but I started getting buried with work by April but still had 2 more classes in April and it didn't work out well, so trying to get the classes in during the 'off' season so that I'm not making a mess of my workload.... We'll see how it works though...

zfuller123
November 16th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Ok -the confirmed classes are now posted on our website and available for sign ups! There are 3 classes still not confirmed with dates yet, but I do believe we'll get that handled early next week. To reiterate the list:

Location - Date
Liberty Hills, TX - January 11-12th - CONFIRMED @ Hamilton Cams
Salt Lake City, UT - January 25-26th - CONFIRMED @ Industrial Injection
Mira Loma, CA - TBD (Feb) - Westech Performance
Rossville, GA - February 22-23rd - CONFIRMED - No Limit Tuning & Design
Lima, OH - March 8-9th - CONFIRMED @ University of NW Ohio
Franklin, WI - March 15-16th - CONFIRMED @ Hucksdorf Diesel
Bangor, ME - April 12-13th - CONFIRMED @ Diesel Fuel Systems
Bellingham, WA - TBD (May) - DK Diesel

The sign ups and details for each currently confirmed class can be found by clicking >>HERE (http://www.starlitediesel.com/EFILive-Diesel-Training_c6.htm)<<. If you have any problems signing up, please shoot us an email (contactus@starlitediesel.com).

Thanks again for the support for these classes!

-->Zach

zfuller123
December 1st, 2013, 05:29 PM
Here are some updates on the classes:

Texas is halfway full
California class is likely not going to happen - having too much difficultly getting timelines in order with the shop so the California class is likely out. Hasn't been much interest in that one anyhow
The Wisconsin class has changed dates from March 22-23rd to March 15-16th

As always, hit me up with any questions!

cmont58
December 10th, 2013, 04:34 AM
What will be the disadvantage of not having a V2 for the class?

zfuller123
December 10th, 2013, 04:55 PM
If you don't have the v2 for class, not a huge disadvantage, your software will be stuck in demo mode though until we plug one in for you long enough to open the software so you can build the tunes along with the rest of the class. Outside of that, you won't physically 'need' a v2 for the class.... flashing the trucks and reading the trucks is what i'll be doing with mine and demonstrating it for everyone to see as well as follow along in the new books.

cmont58
December 11th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Thank you for the information.

Chuck CoW
December 26th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Sounds Great. Anything in the greater NY area?

Chuck CoW

zfuller123
December 26th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Nope - not right now anyways and not foreseeing it this year - I think Maine will be the closest we can do for you.... But if you have suggestions for where to have classes (a diesel shop or two, name of the shop, who to speak with, do they have a dyno on site, etc.....) - I'm always game for hearing of new possible locations and contacts. I don't know anywhere in New York personally as I've never been there - just have several customers scattered around the state. So, to anyone who want's to share ideas for future class locations, feel free - but please provide the requested info so when I call the shop they don't think I'm some kind of salesman :ermm:

zfuller123
January 2nd, 2014, 09:39 AM
Hey everyone - there's a week left before the class in Liberty Hill, TX - and despite all the emails and calls about the class(es) - there are a lot of people who haven't signed up for this, and even more people that were hunting for this class.... I know I haven't been doing good about bumping these threads up but the next few days i'll be keeping them active.

Thanks again to everyone already signed up for one of the classes and for helping me spread the word!

-->Zach

zfuller123
January 17th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Just bumping the thread to say thanks to everyone who attended the Texas class. Had a great time and met a lot of good people to know. Great hospitality and GREAT food.

On that same note, we are a week away from the training to be held at Industrial Injection and have seats left for anyone still considering it. If there are questions about the class, please feel free to let us know! We have lots of other classes coming up in the next couple of months as well so be sure to check our website for the current list.

Thanks again everyone who came to Texas!

zfuller123
January 21st, 2014, 05:25 PM
3 days left for sign ups for the EFILive training class at Industrial Injection....

zfuller123
January 30th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Hey guys - first wanted to say thanks to Industrial Injection and those of you who attended the class! It sounds like everyone made it home safe since I've heard from pretty much all of you in one form or another this week.

Next I wanted to comment on the classes coming up still! We have a few left in the coming months and wanted to highlight the next one - in Rossville, GA at No Limit Tuning and Design. We have the class about half full right now and it is capped at 20 people. I've had a lot more emails about this class than just 20 people so giving everyone a reminder that it's coming up in about 3 weeks and that there are still spots left if you want to get your seat! I'm expecting a great turn out based on the response in the area and from other shops down there who will be attending as well.

You can sign up on our website: www.starlitediesel.com and choose the EFILive Diesel Training menu to pick the class you want to sign up for.

Thanks again everyone for the support! We're off to a great start to what is sure to be another fun seasons of both diesel motorsports and new tuning options both! As always, feel free to email us with questions!

zfuller123
January 31st, 2014, 03:35 PM
lost a couple more seats in the Georgia class today which is coming up in 3 weeks... be sure to call or email us with any questions!

zfuller123
February 4th, 2014, 01:15 PM
The clock is ticking.... about 2.5 weeks until class time in Georgia at No Limit / Dyno Proven's shop! There are still spots left if you're on the fence don't wait too long!

Below is a list of Hotels for those of you that have asked...

$135 Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
5 miles away from the shop, Nicest hotel in the area, walking distance to many attractions and restaurants downtown.
311 Chestnut St Chattanooga, TN, 37402

$86 - Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown - Convention Center
4.5 miles away from the shop less expensive hotel, downtown Chattanooga
1300 Carter St, Chattanooga, TN, 37402

$59 Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites
6 miles away from the shop, short interstate drive from downtown Chattanooga or the shop.
6710 Ringgold Road, East Ridge, TN, 37412

(average prices and info from Hotels.com)

zfuller123
February 8th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Georgia class still has a few spots left - but I have another important question for everyone regarding the Ohio class. Right now there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest for it, and don't want to put on a class if there's really no interest for it. Only have a couple people signed up and not many asking about that one so just wanting to make sure there's still people who would like the class there or if there's no interest in it.

Please let me know. I'm going to hit all the forums I'm on with the question simply because we're 4 weeks away from it and doesn't seem to be interest in it. Not sure if it's bad timing with my schedule or if there's just no real interest in the area anymore.

Thanks for any input!

zfuller123
February 9th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Anyone for the Ohio class??

zfuller123
February 10th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Looks like Ohio is gaining some traction - If there's others still wanting to come but not able to sign up yet let me know please!

zfuller123
February 18th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Georgia class is down to 2 spots left. Ohio has 10 spots left and Wisconsin class at Hucksdorf Diesel has a lot of room left. All three of these classes are occurring in the next 4 weeks! Remember there are also special discounts on products for those who attend the classes.

See you guys in Georgia soon!

zfuller123
February 19th, 2014, 06:28 AM
3 more spots taken today for Ohio class...

zfuller123
February 22nd, 2014, 04:09 PM
Georgia class is PACKED, solid...ended up with 25 people after a couple of cancellations. One 10 hour day down, one to go!

Ohio has 3 spots left for that class, they are going quick so please get signed up if you're wanting to attend as I cannot let this class go over 20 people.

After Ohio, the very next weekend, I have Wisconsin class which is nearing half full, and then Maine class in mid April. There is still plenty of room in the class for Maine.

Thanks everyone!

zfuller123
February 25th, 2014, 07:02 AM
Ok everybody - Georgia class is now behind us - and we only have 1 spot left for Ohio which I believe is being filled shortly by someone, so the 'for sure' classes remaining this year are Wisconsin and Maine... Thanks again everyone for your support!

zfuller123
February 25th, 2014, 05:50 PM
Ohio is full

zfuller123
March 1st, 2014, 04:40 PM
Hey guys - had ALOT of calls about the Ohio class. yes it really is full. With University staff and those that decided to all sign up at once, the classroom is FULL -no more room even if I wanted to add people. I appreciate all the interest, I know we've turned away at least 20 people since getting home from Georgia last weekend. I will be looking into returning to the University for a second class during this trip, so we may end up doing a second class since the demand went from nothing to overwhelming all in weeks time. I will keep everyone posted on that - but for now, THIS trip to Ohio - the class is full.

There are still spots left in Wisconsin and Maine for those willing to travel, just so you know there's still classes available.

Apologies for the inconvenience of this, however - I've got to work with what I have at each location. Thanks everyone for your support!

zfuller123
March 5th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Ohio is still full - sorry guys..

We do have 7 spots left for Wisconsin though, and 10 left for Maine.

Thanks!

zfuller123
March 5th, 2014, 01:04 PM
6 spots for Wisconsin....

zfuller123
March 7th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Just got to the hotel and situated for the Lima class - hurrying to catch up on emails and things but I'm here, getting ready to roll tomorrow morning!

Wisconsin is down to 5 seats - Maine still has plenty. See all you guys for the Ohio class tomorrow morning!

zfuller123
March 11th, 2014, 05:45 PM
3 days til Wisconsin guys - after that, only Maine! Plenty of room left in Maine class. Also - to those of you signed up for Wisconsin class, you should have received an email from me Sunday night about the class, location, etc... Please let me know if you didn't!

Danthaman
March 11th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Like to see another class in Texas. Or in Louisiana and Arkansas. If not guess I will wait till next year.

zfuller123
March 12th, 2014, 06:02 AM
Probably going to be next year before Texas rolls around again. Classes will be a little different next year too in that I won't be doing as many as I have this year. Don't hold me to anything yet because that's a long ways away - I just know this year it has been a TON of work to put these on, coordinate, and then the time it takes away from normal business operations and trying to get caught up on customer work.... just going to have to change it up. Hopefully have some additional help starting soon so that should change things up a bit in terms of getting things done quicker for my customers.

Looking forward to meeting everything for the Wisconsin class here in a couple days. Still a few seats left for anyone wanting one. Other than that, i'll keep the thread updated with any remaining classes this year that I work out. I know we'll probably be aiming for one in the fall again, and still need to work out some details with the class in Washington to try and pull that one off.

ScarabEpic22
March 12th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Zach, if you do end up holding the WA class again, will it be the same material/format as last year?

zfuller123
March 12th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Saturday's class is pretty much the same - gotta start with the basic stuff and get everyone up to speed on both GM and Dodge side. Sundays class is a little bit more open format and not as 'structured' as it has been in the past because people come with different questions or things they want to learn, so I try to make sure aside from about an hours worth of stuff I 'plan' for sunday, that we are able to work on whatever the class deems as we go through the day. Sometimes that's tackling just one big truck with modifications on the dyno, other classes we have spent more time talking about mileage, towing, CSP5, DSP5, etc.... so - to a degree its less structured and more open to 'the class' to tell me what they want to learn. Some of the stuff is obviously off limits for the same obvious reasons as has been there all along, but other things are definitely open for discussion and practice. Really depends on what the class as a whole chooses to work on sunday - then we work through it following along.

On that note though, I do think the Washington class will happen, it's just a matter of time frame.

ScarabEpic22
March 13th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the update, I'll keep my eye out and see if/when the WA class happens. I understand about Saturday, but in order to do it again Id want to see mostly 1 modded truck on the dyno and go from there. :)

zfuller123
March 13th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Saturdays class that will never be the case. Sunday - one modded truck might be all the time we get in a given class. Trying new things, logging - building the tune up. Usually can't predict which truck unless someone puts it on the table and offers it up for tuning early on at a class - then it's no problem. However, I'm at the mercy of the trucks available to me when I'm travelling this far away from home - otherwise I'd bring my truck or some of the ones from around here that can put down big numbers.

Remember this also - just a note for everyone - the goals of these classes are not to cram several years of every trick in the book into two 8-9 hour days of class. Never going to happen, for obvious reasons. These classes are to get people new or somewhat familiar with EFILive up and running with what they HAVE to know to begin to tune any truck, and then apply those concepts to real trucks we work with on the dyno in the classes. I'm definitely not there to give away too much information, or hand out free tunes - but rather to show how to approach stock trucks and then how to adapt that approach to working on bigger trucks. I want to give everyone a very solid foundation to work up from. As you know from taking the class once before, it's obviously not something you can just leave class and run home and start tuning 1000 HP trucks - there is so much information we cover in those classes that there really isn't time to 'put it all out there' even if I had a desire to.

So - for everyone - please know that I can't make you a great tuner in 2 days. I can get you started and show you the concepts that apply to EVERY truck you will come across that is currently supported by EFILive, but there's no possible way to go through every scenario for every truck. those of you that have taken the class know how much we cover, and how long it takes to do it. I do my best to make sure that all questions that I can answer for people get answered / demonstrated - but with 15-30 people in these classes, the range of questions varies and I can't cater to one specific request for an entire day - just not how it works in the classes I put on.

If we have the class in Washington, since you've already attended once before we can always work out something for second day only - but unless you have the truck you want to volunteer for that class to demonstrate on, I can't promise you what our modified truck will be, or how extensive those modifications might be to the truck. I can only work with what I have in front of me.

ScarabEpic22
March 13th, 2014, 02:38 PM
I completely understand Zach, unfortunately I dont have a (diesel) truck to volunteer otherwise I'd be happy to! And as you said yourself, the class is mainly to get the basics squared away and introduce new people to tuning methodology. You cant cater to 1 specific person (me in this case), wouldn't be fair or potentially that beneficial for the other people in the class. :)

Stormin
March 18th, 2014, 11:22 AM
I'm in california and would be very interested in the Washington class. I have a stock 07 cummins 6.7 that I might be able to bring. Just bought the V2 for gm and dodge. I have a little experience using HP tuners on LS stuff. This is my first dabbling in the diesel world and I want a solid foundation to work from

zfuller123
March 18th, 2014, 04:59 PM
I'm in california and would be very interested in the Washington class. I have a stock 07 cummins 6.7 that I might be able to bring. Just bought the V2 for gm and dodge. I have a little experience using HP tuners on LS stuff. This is my first dabbling in the diesel world and I want a solid foundation to work from

Gotta be ready to let go of a lot of the meaning of terms you're used to in the gas world :-) Some people pick it up really well, others struggle with some of the differences.... I want to try and make the Washington class work out - but right now, I'm EXHAUSTED been going for 20 days straight. After I take a little vacation with my much neglected family next week I'll hopefully have some increased enthusiasm to start getting that class put together if it can be worked out... I'll be sure to post it here once I do!

Stormin
March 18th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the quick reply! Family is always first, I understand. Have a great vacation. Any reading suggestions prior to the next school?

zfuller123
March 18th, 2014, 05:18 PM
I don't have any books for sale right now.... printer went out of business so hunting down a new source. If I have any left after the class in Maine, I will put them back up for sale - but right now need to be sure I have the classes covered.

NickBeek
March 21st, 2014, 03:20 PM
Have you considered making your books available in an electronic format? Download for a fee. I'd be interested.

Stormin
March 21st, 2014, 03:38 PM
Yep, you would make a killing on these in a digital format. Put some kind of copyright restriction on them and sell CDs. Most guys that go through the trouble of going to school and investing in their tuning education are not likely to be giving these things away, especially if it becomes a revenue stream when they start tuning. Lets face it, the average guy will not invest the time to learn this stuff anyway, he will just pay to have it done. Take a look at the tuning school for HP tuners. If you did something like that you wouldn't be killing yourself doing just classroom stuff. You would also be making money while your asleep!

zfuller123
March 24th, 2014, 06:57 PM
I've considered making the books electronic/digital... but just haven't ever followed through with getting it done. It is possible that i'll move that way in the future due to restrictions and costs of printing on paper. I appreciate the input. The more I hear it, the more likely i'll be to take it on as a priority and get things done...

That being said, also wanted to mention that we're getting close to my last officially scheduled class of the year in a couple weeks in Bangor, Maine. Everyone booking there sounds like they're staying at the Holiday Inn a couple miles away from Diesel Fuel Systems shop where the class will be held at - so anyone with other questions let me know! There are still spots available for this class. If you're in the northeast - don't miss it because I won't be coming back this way for at least year!

Thanks!

zfuller123
March 31st, 2014, 03:58 PM
Got a few spots left for Maine.... Anyone wanting to sign up or having questions let me know! We're just under 2 weeks left before the class so time is running out!!

Stormin
April 1st, 2014, 10:12 AM
when are you coming out west?

zfuller123
April 1st, 2014, 10:24 AM
West as in......??

Stormin
April 1st, 2014, 10:25 AM
anywhere near california.

zfuller123
April 1st, 2014, 12:06 PM
Washington, way up north is the most likely spot. I've tried putting together a California class twice in the past year and just wasn't enough interest and it's hard to find a facility that has a dyno and will allow diesels to host the class. I think we've got something that's going to work out for up in Washington, but it will be a few months away... Probably the best I'm going to be able to do for this year.

Stormin
April 1st, 2014, 12:55 PM
Thats closer than Maine! When you get details on any classes in neighboring states, even Washington Im interested. Vegas is 6 hours from me and would work also. As soon as I can find a class that wont require a 15 hour drive I'm there! Or if you could sell me a book from one of your classes, I would pay asking price, plus tip!

Stormin
April 1st, 2014, 01:01 PM
I ordered the DVD from the tuning school, which was good in that it teaches the theory (most of which I already know). I need more hands on step by step instruction to really grasp things. The DVD did not get into how to actually make the adjustments in the tables described in the video. Im guessing your school will be more in depth regarding the use of EFI live.

zfuller123
April 1st, 2014, 01:08 PM
Yes, the training class is VERY hands on... need to have at least a laptop and then we build a couple tunes from the ground up and then actually try them out on trucks on the dyno, explaining each table along the way. The book is very much centered around what we spend the entire first day of class on (usually takes about 9 hours to get through the first day - lots of info). The second day after everyone is recharged a bit - we get to work on bigger trucks, more discussions on theory (injectors, turbos and cp3s along with varying differences in motor generations between the trucks, etc, etc.)

I think you can probably expect to see a class in Washington - just don't have particulars yet. It's looking likely that i'll be returning to Ohio as well at some point this year.

zfuller123
April 4th, 2014, 12:34 PM
there's a week left until the class so anyone on the fence, it's getting close to jump time!

zfuller123
April 8th, 2014, 02:23 AM
Just a couple spots left for the Maine class, and only a couple of days left before the class. Any questions before signing up, please let us know!

zfuller123
April 23rd, 2014, 01:34 PM
Just to let everyone know - the EFILive Training guides are finally back in stock and are going to start shipping Friday/Monday. There are a lot of people that have been asking over the past couple of months about the books and due to the local printer we were using to have them made going out of business, I barely had enough to get us through the training classes I had scheduled.

Anyhow - we've emailed those people that we had contact information for, and now I'm posting it publicly that we have them coming and will be shipping them soon! Took a while to get things lined up, so thank you for your patience!

You can order them directly from our website. We were able to keep the prices the same as they've always been - so happy reading!

Complete Training Guides can be found HERE! (http://www.starlitediesel.com/EFILive-Diesel-Complete-Training-Guides-TRAIN-ADVANCED.htm)

zfuller123
June 23rd, 2014, 11:06 AM
Ok everyone... the Washington class is a go, however we have not set the firm date yet. It will either be the weekend after Labor Day (September 6-7) or it will be the last weekend of September (Sept 27-28)...

For those of you that wanted this class - I'm asking for some help in picking the date. The shop owner - DJ of DK Diesel in Bellingham has given me a green light for those weekends barring any events (pulls, diesel drags, dynos, etc.) that might be happening at that point in time. I don't know the events calendar of local events over your direction for those that are considering this class.

Right now, I'm leaning towards the last weekend of the month, BUT if there's something going on then I definitely am not trying to conflict with events in or around the Washington state area - so PLEASE let me know. Right now I'm tentatively planning on it being the last weekend of September unless there is a good reason to have it the first weekend.

Let me know your thoughts! Still ironing out details for Ohio class which will also likely be in September or worst case October.

Thanks!

-->Zach

sales@starlitediesel.com

zfuller123
July 9th, 2014, 04:53 PM
The class in Bellingham, Washington is on for sure. Class dates are September 27-28th. Start time will be 10 AM each day (subject to change). This is the only confirmed class I have currently. There are 20 seats, 2 are already sold.

This class will follow the same format as the previous classes:
Day 1: the basics. Tuning a stock Duramax and a stock Cummins together and then testing on the dyno.
Day 2: Advanced topics. Getting into more details and differences between model years/generations of trucks. Testing 1-2 highly modified trucks on the dyno, data logging and more!

You can read the very first posts of this thread for a little more detail.

This class has had a lot of interest, which is why I'm returning to Bellingham for both Canadian and U.S. based customers.

To sign up, here is the link to our website: Washington EFILive Training Class (http://www.starlitediesel.com/EFILive-Diesel-Training-in-Bellingham-WA-Sept27-28-2014-CLASS-WA.htm)

Any questions, please email us: contactus@starlitediesel.com

zfuller123
July 15th, 2014, 03:13 AM
For the 2nd time this year, we will be returning to Lima, OH. The class dates will be October 25-26th and will follow the same outline as the classes this year.

Sign ups are not available online yet as we are working out a couple of details with UNOH - the University where this training session will take place - however, we anticipate being able to take sign ups by late next week.

Any questions let us know!

zfuller123
August 8th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Fall 2014

Our Fall Classes - Bellingham, Washington and Lima, Ohio are filling up quickly! To sign up, or learn more details please visit our website at : http://starlitediesel.com/EFILive-Diesel-Training_c6.htm

Bellingham, Washington will be held on September 27-28, 2014

Lima, Ohio will be held on October 25-26, 2014.

Hurry, class is filling up fast!

zfuller123
August 9th, 2014, 06:58 AM
7 spots for Ohio left - Washington has plenty of room though! Remember, when the 20 seats are gone, they're gone.

zfuller123
August 20th, 2014, 02:23 PM
4 spots left in Ohio class - still have plenty of room for Washington class. Any questions please let us know!

zfuller123
September 8th, 2014, 12:56 PM
One spot left in Ohio!! first come first serve!

Washington class has several spots though - would love to get a few more people in the class so we have a wider variety of trucks to possibly work on during the 2 day class....

Anyone for Washington it's only a couple weeks away!! I will not be returning to the area for at least 18 months for another class. This class is meant to accommodate those from Canada as well since we're right along the border.

Any questions let us know! ContactUs@starlitediesel.com

-->Zach

Mitco39
September 9th, 2014, 02:24 AM
Are you guys doing anything with the LMLs now that EFILive supports them?

zfuller123
September 9th, 2014, 04:05 AM
In the classes, we may touch on them in the Sunday class - but actually tuning one from the ground up - no. We could easily kill a whole day doing a stock LML. If you've seen the stock files for an LML, you'll understand why they're not something to kill a day of class on - BUT I try to cover at least basic points on any truck I'm asked about during these classes on the 2nd day of class. So if there are specific questions, i'll be doing my best to answer them. But building a tune from the ground up and explaining each table on an LML (many of which I don't know if they can be thoroughly explained as to why they have to be adjusted or have the impact they do) - it would consume a whole day quite easily. They are like an LMM with about 10 times as many tables to accomplish the same net effect...