PDA

View Full Version : E92 GM computer

joelp
November 15th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Need to install a speed limiter on this vehicle, but it is not giving me the option like the older GM computers. Is there anything I am missing?

Boost
November 15th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Send me the tune, I will look. I just did one yesterday.

tune@torquesouth.com

ScarabEpic22
November 15th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Calibration definitions might not have the speed limiter for E92s, the files currently available are a pre-release version that EFILive has stated does not have all of the necessary parameters. E92s will be looked at again at the beginning of 2014 after the holidays.

GMPX
November 15th, 2013, 08:16 AM
The speed limiter has been added for the next update (due any day now), we realised this was something many needed to deal with on the trucks.

Boost
November 15th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Well, there's your answer. I am still very interested in these controllers as I think they will be in the Grand National.

Boost
November 15th, 2013, 08:21 AM
The speed limiter has been added for the next update (due any day now), we realised this was something many needed to deal with on the trucks.

Yes, because I can hit the speed limiter doing a burnout in the service bay LOL

GMPX
November 15th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Well, there's your answer. I am still very interested in these controllers as I think they will be in the Grand National.
Yes I am sure they will go on that 5 year life cycle most GM ECM's do. I suspect they will start to replace the E39/E39A in some applications.