PDA

View Full Version : Loving the SD

ViolatorTA
April 9th, 2006, 12:27 PM
I'm definatly loving SD mode. At first I was disgruntled but after going back to stock figures and redoing what I started with a 10% change to the VE tables, things are getting better. Just ask the Stang that nearly wrecked trying to catch me at the redlight. Green came and it was on. By far the best throttle response I've felt yet even after only logging about 15 mins with the base settings given.

I logged only about 30 mins total so should I leave well enough alone until I get at least another hour of log time in before changing anything in the VE's so as LTFT's have time to learn? I did leave LTFT's enabled since I'm working off the NB's. Should have WB next week but having so much fun now.

I disabled DFCO and PE and followed all other instructions in the AutoVE guide with exception to anything WB. Working off of redhardsupra's guide of tuning with trims right now.

Any helpful info would be greatly appreciated(sp).

Shawn

SSpdDmon
April 10th, 2006, 02:28 AM
Only advice would be to keep your foot out of it until you get the wideband since you have PE disabled. I'm not sure if you changed your open-loop table, but if you did things could be bad at WOT.

ViolatorTA
April 13th, 2006, 10:13 PM
I havn't changed the open loop table. Would it still be possible to hit the higher rpm's without hurting the engine? I'd like to log a few 0-100 mph runs and get some data up high but I'm unsure of the best way to do so without the WB.

Thanks again
Shawn