PDA

View Full Version : Update: Nov 21, 2013

Blacky
November 20th, 2013, 02:08 PM
This update has been provided for customers that require the updated functionality listed in the "Updates" section below and for customers that require fixes to the known issues listed here (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?23462-Known-issues-with-Nov-07-2013-release-of-the-EFILive-software-and-firmware).
EFILive advises caution when using this update in a production environment.

Download here:

http://download.efilive.com/Software/V8/EFILiveV8.2.2.238_Setup.exe
http://download.efilive.com/Software/V7.5/EFILiveV7.5.7.246_Setup.exe

Updates:

V7

[*=1]Stopped V7 from attempting to create or update files in "Program Files" (i.e. PCMLocks.ini and *.lbu license backup files).
[*=1]Added E86 (LML Duramax) calibration support.
[*=1]Added E20 (Family-Z 4cyl Diesel) calibration support.
[*=1]Added E83 (1.6L Turbo) calibration support.
[*=1]Added Speed Limiters for E92 ECM.

V8

[*=1]Re-enabled "Created By" and "Modified By" fields which were incorrectly set to read-only.
[*=1]Fixed "Modified By" date not being loaded correctly from tune files.
[*=1]V8 now handles controllers with corrupted serial numbers (i.e. for E54(LB7) and E60(LLY) controllers) the same as V7. That means if V7 was used in the past to license a controller with a corrupted serial number, V8 will now respect that license when flashing that same controller.
[*=1]Added Buttons on y-axis in charts to provide fast/easy access to auto-scale and hide/show data.
[*=1]Added a prototype [F3: Data] view for V8 Scan Tool. The final data view layout/format will be different from simple layout released in this version.
[*=1]Chart now receives focus when left-clicked while "Ctrl+F2 mouse disable" option is active. Which means you can use the arrow keys to move the chart inspector.
[*=1]Activated [F4: DTC]->[F2: Controller] info option to allow controller info to be retrieved and displayed (DTC, Test Status, and Test Result options are not yet available). Not all controllers are support yet.
[*=1]Fixed Access Violation error when attempting to change the VIN in a *.ctz file.
[*=1]Chart playback now zooms to a 1:1 zoom while playing-back and reverts to the previous zoom level after playback stops.
[*=1]Added a "Tip of the Day" display at start up.

Firmware

[*=1]BBF (Black Box Flashing) now handles controllers with corrupted serial numbers (i.e. for E54(LB7) and E60(LLY) controllers) the same as V7. That means if V7 was used in the past to license a controller with a corrupted serial number, BBF will now respect that license when flashing that same controller.

Known Issues:
Please post issues, questions, clarifications (large or small) in this thread.

As issues are reported and confirmed they will be re-posted as "Known Issues" below.

Version Numbers:

After installing the latest release you should have the following software, boot block, firmware versions installed:

EFILive V7 software: V7.5.7 Build 246
To view the installed version, select Help->About (in the V7 Scan or Tune software).

EFILive V8 software: V8.2.2 Build 238
To view the installed version, select Help->About (in the V8 Scan and Tune software).

Boot Block: V2.07.06 (Aug 02, 2013)
To view the installed version, Select F7: Licenses (in the V8 Scan and Tune software).

Firmware: V2.07.53 (Nov 19, 2013)
To view the installed version, Select F7: Licenses (in the V8 Scan and Tune software)

joecar
November 20th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Paul, thanks.

Alexander
November 20th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Hurrah! Wow, E83 1.6 turbo, I've been waiting for this moment. The only pity is my operating system not supported yet.

GMPX
November 20th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Really, what OS do you have? I know we only put two in this release and I must confess these are from the local Holden's when they changed to the E83 (1.6L) in 2013 from the E78 (1.4L). I suspect maybe you have an Opel?

Alexander
November 20th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Yes, you're absolutely right, I have Opel Astra-j a16let E83A 12639834. I hope very much that receive support for this OS.

GMPX
November 21st, 2013, 12:12 AM
Ah, E83A, that would explain it. Don't fret, we will get those done early/mid January (sorry you got all excited for nothing). December is a bit of a write off with us going to the PRI show.

SGFastMax
November 21st, 2013, 12:34 AM
Just to clairify, was the emissions removal options removed for all duramax controllers or just for the new lml?
Scott

GMPX
November 21st, 2013, 01:49 AM
Pre LML Duramax calibrations are still untouched for many years, LML never had any emissions defeat to begin with, not even in beta.

rcr1978
November 21st, 2013, 02:33 AM
Is there going to be a place we can get stock LML/LGH tune files?

SGFastMax
November 21st, 2013, 02:37 AM
I second the above post^^^^

Alexander
November 21st, 2013, 03:50 AM
Ah, E83A, that would explain it. Don't fret, we will get those done early/mid January (sorry you got all excited for nothing). December is a bit of a write off with us going to the PRI show.
It's fine, I'll wait) and engage insignia 2.0 turbo a20nht E39. It is very interesting to look at the original file Holden 1.6 Turbo. You can follow any responses to spit it out, or send me, if you are not hard?

wesam
November 21st, 2013, 04:23 AM
Thanks a lot installed and no issues yet
Thanks a lot for adding the speed limiter support for E92

cindy@efilive
November 21st, 2013, 08:17 AM
Is there going to be a place we can get stock LML/LGH tune files?

Someone in Canada uploaded over 80 files to 4shared.com

Cheers
Cindy

Moparmatty
November 21st, 2013, 08:24 AM
Will there be emissions delete capabilities released for the LML?

GMPX
November 21st, 2013, 08:48 AM
Next to McDonalds asking "would you like fries with that?" this is going to be the most asked question we hear, I have prepared an FAQ over here.
http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?23485-LML-Tuning-FAQ

GMPX
November 21st, 2013, 08:55 AM
It's fine, I'll wait) and engage insignia 2.0 turbo a20nht E39. It is very interesting to look at the original file Holden 1.6 Turbo. You can follow any responses to spit it out, or send me, if you are not hard?
Alexander, was it you that recently sent EFILive support all those Opel E39 & E83 reads? Much appreciated if it was, we don't have access to those cars now Opel pulled out of Australia. I am sure this release had the 12651384 (E39) & 12655860 (E39A) .calz files included, both from the Opel A20NFT engine.

Calibratedpower
November 21st, 2013, 09:22 AM

If your US based I'm guessing....

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/sad-fro-no.gif

SGFastMax
November 21st, 2013, 09:42 AM
someone in canada uploaded over 80 files to 4shared.com

cheers
cindy

how exactly do i find these files on that site? Ive tried over and over.

Moparmatty
November 21st, 2013, 10:39 AM
Next to McDonalds asking "would you like fries with that?" this is going to be the most asked question we hear, I have prepared an FAQ over here.

Thanks. That video was awesome. :)

The only reason I asked about the emissions capabilities is because I'm outside the USA. :)

SGFastMax
November 21st, 2013, 10:47 AM
Nevermind...

cindy@efilive
November 21st, 2013, 11:23 AM
how exactly do i find these files on that site? Ive tried over and over.

I know you figured it out but for everyone else's benefit....make sure you spell EFILive correctly (Hint - there is no space between EFI and Live....)

Cheers
Cindy

Programmer
November 21st, 2013, 11:24 AM

Loved the 'hidden camera' link....I think someone put Windows 8 on his PC...

SGFastMax
November 21st, 2013, 11:33 AM
i know you figured it out but for everyone else's benefit....make sure you spell efilive correctly (hint - there is no space between efi and live....)

cheers
cindy

i appologize but where/when did this happen?

cindy@efilive
November 21st, 2013, 11:44 AM
i appologize but where/when did this happen?

You mean the spelling of EFILive? That happened when the company first started trading back in the late 1990's or early 2000's. It's never been any different.

Cheers
Cindy

SGFastMax
November 21st, 2013, 11:50 AM
you mean the spelling of efilive? That happened when the company first started trading back in the late 1990's or early 2000's. It's never been any different.

Cheers
cindy

i meant where or when did i misspell ''efilive''? Im sorry if i did, was just trying to figure out why you quoted my last question with that statement.

cindy@efilive
November 21st, 2013, 12:00 PM
i meant where or when did i misspell ''efilive''? Im sorry if i did, was just trying to figure out why you quoted my last question with that statement.
I've received about 10 emails/messages from people who can't find the files. All of those have been resolved by changing their search term from EFI Live to EFILive.

Cheers
Cindy

SGFastMax
November 21st, 2013, 12:02 PM
I've received about 10 emails/messages from people who can't find the files. All of those have been resolved by changing their search term from EFI Live to EFILive.

Cheers
Cindy

ohh ok i understand...

LBZoom
November 21st, 2013, 03:40 PM
Quick question just to verify this isn't just a "me" issue, I'm assuming that there are still a lot of tables yet to be generated in these LML files still, the reason I ask is because I noticed there isn't much under the "engine diagnostics" segment yet as far as being able to enable/disable codes from reporting......due to still being a beta type file?

Thanks! Looks great, can't wait to tune an LML with it!

GMPX
November 21st, 2013, 03:45 PM
There is no DTC tables because of the emissions defeat problem, we can't pick and choose which DTC's are available for editing, it's all or nothing, for the moment we have to chosen nothing.
But yes it is still early days, you'll notice some tables don't have descriptions, though the names should make it clear as to its function.

LBZoom
November 21st, 2013, 03:56 PM
There is no DTC tables because of the emissions defeat problem, we can't pick and choose which DTC's are available for editing, it's all or nothing, for the moment we have to chosen nothing.
But yes it is still early days, you'll notice some tables don't have descriptions, though the names should make it clear as to its function.

I see, I can't really think of any codes I'd need to disable anyway really.... I guess all the "good ones" are emissions/high performance related anyhow haha

SGFastMax
November 21st, 2013, 03:59 PM
is there any way to find more definate descriptions for all of these "modes"

GMPX
November 21st, 2013, 04:44 PM
I see, I can't really think of any codes I'd need to disable anyway really.... I guess all the "good ones" are emissions/high performance related anyhow haha
Yep, that is pretty much the case, can't see everyone banging down the door to shut off coolant temp sensor DTC's.

is there any way to find more definate descriptions for all of these "modes"
Probably a better idea to start a new thread under the LML group for tuning specific questions as this thread is supposed to cover the update as a whole.
http://forum.efilive.com/forumdisplay.php?78-Duramax-2011-LML-LGH

P.S - Check B0004 for pedal response maps and then under the folder group "Injection Control" for the injection modes. What does 1 to 11 refer to in those tables? Absolutely no idea :shock:

Alexander
November 22nd, 2013, 12:44 AM
Alexander, was it you that recently sent EFILive support all those Opel E39 & E83 reads? Much appreciated if it was, we don't have access to those cars now Opel pulled out of Australia. I am sure this release had the 12651384 (E39) & 12655860 (E39A) .calz files included, both from the Opel A20NFT engine.

Yes, that's me) English is not my native language, I use translator. Sorry for not exact explanations. I would like to say that while I'm waiting for the E83 support Opel, I'm making Insignia a20nht OS 12643377. It's great, that amount of supported OS Opel are increased! Your software is the best, thanks)
Regarding the original file on the Holden 1.6 turbo, If you have the opportunity to send me the original fail, It would be very interesting for me to look through and get new experiences.

GMPX
November 22nd, 2013, 09:33 AM
No problem Alexander, Google translate is better than nothing at all.
I posted an E83B tune up here (at the end of the thread).
http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?23467

Cheers,
Ross

AlexDiag
November 23rd, 2013, 12:56 AM
Does it make sense to send you files T76 from Opel and Chevrolet from European market? Which are currently not supported by the editor, but that reads from ECU and writes to ECU using Efilive.
And European Captiva LF1 (E39) files with automatic gearbox 6T50 and controller is T76? And E83A files used by Opel with engine A16LET (Not SIDI!)?
Would it be possible to include such ECUs to editor?
Sorry for my English is not very good!

shayedan
November 27th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Hi
In the last LML/LGH Posts update you wrote:
"
Q - DPF, DEF, finally I can remove it all?
A - Not with EFILive, well, not if you live in the USA. All tuning parameters related to DPF, DEF etc will be restricted from modification for USA customers right off the bat, no exceptions.
"
If I live in israel can you estimate when you support to remove it ?

GMPX
November 28th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Does it make sense to send you files T76 from Opel and Chevrolet from European market? Which are currently not supported by the editor, but that reads from ECU and writes to ECU using Efilive.
And European Captiva LF1 (E39) files with automatic gearbox 6T50 and controller is T76? And E83A files used by Opel with engine A16LET (Not SIDI!)?
Would it be possible to include such ECUs to editor?
Sorry for my English is not very good!
Sure, feel free to send the reads in, I don't know when they might be added though, if they are close in layout to something already supported that always speeds the process up.

Hi
In the last LML/LGH Posts update you wrote:
"
Q - DPF, DEF, finally I can remove it all?
A - Not with EFILive, well, not if you live in the USA. All tuning parameters related to DPF, DEF etc will be restricted from modification for USA customers right off the bat, no exceptions.
"
If I live in israel can you estimate when you support to remove it ?
No estimate yet for this, we are not working on it currently, though we understand there is a legitimate marker for DPF removal in some countries.

neovitwin
December 2nd, 2013, 11:25 AM
Thanks a lot installed and no issues yet
Thanks a lot for adding the speed limiter support for E92

Have you try the speed limiter? I tried it on my truck and they don't seem to work. Maybe I am doing something wrong

Boost
December 2nd, 2013, 11:15 PM
Is the "Disable Checksum" (6.7) new with this? I didn't notice it before. Where can I learn more about this? (link) Sorry if it didn't come with this update but it's the first time I noticed it. Then again I've only done 3 Cummins's.

Boost
December 2nd, 2013, 11:57 PM
It's fine, I'll wait) and engage insignia 2.0 turbo a20nht E39

Please contact me so we can exchange questions / info.

Chuck CoW
December 3rd, 2013, 09:38 AM
Anyone having problems with the scan tool locking up when you conclude a datalog?? It's wasted TONS of time as after collecting

data for 30-40 minutes at a time and when you stop the log the screen turns white and you can not close the application without

shutting the laptop down. I have some screen shots if anyone seems to have the same problem.

I noticed this happening when the last update and it was every time I loogged data.... Since the latest update, this is the first instance

today, but while I thought it was fixed, I fear it's not. No other problems to report....

Has anyone else had the problem with the scan tool that I'm having???

Thanks
Chuck CoW

Blacky
December 3rd, 2013, 12:28 PM
I presume you mean the V7 pass-thru scan tool software. If so, you could try turning off all the post-logging data collection and saving in the Properties window to see if that is/was the cause.

Regards
Paul

Blacky
December 3rd, 2013, 12:30 PM
Maybe also try turning off the auto-save option, maybe the last folder you accessed from your laptop was a network folder or an external drive and the scan tool is "searching" for that folder again.

Regards
Paul

bobo
December 11th, 2013, 09:31 AM

Have a customer that can't get the v8 part to download. Is the link broken?

cindy@efilive
December 11th, 2013, 04:27 PM
There was some maintenance stuff scheduled, but I'll follow up tomorrow.

Cheers
Cindy

bobo
December 12th, 2013, 02:08 AM
There was some maintenance stuff scheduled, but I'll follow up tomorrow.

Cheers
Cindy
Thank you!

cindy@efilive
December 13th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Should be back up late today.

Cheers
Cindy

cindy@efilive
December 13th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Links now fixed.

Cheers
Cindy

comnrailpwr
December 13th, 2013, 11:18 PM
I'm having issues copy/pasting and scripting mil enablers/tests codes on Cummins controllers. I think it may have been present prior to this update. Problem is when I script a file over another or copy and paste from one to another then the mil enablers enablers/tests don't change as they should. Some do, some dont, some change to something random. I sent Ross a pm but have a feeling he's tied up with pri.

ATPCummins
December 16th, 2013, 03:37 AM
I'm having issues copy/pasting and scripting mil enablers/tests codes on Cummins controllers. I think it may have been present prior to this update. Problem is when I script a file over another or copy and paste from one to another then the mil enablers enablers/tests don't change as they should. Some do, some dont, some change to something random. I sent Ross a pm but have a feeling he's tied up with pri.

That has been an issue on the 6.7 tunes for some time.

2007 5.9
December 16th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Yep, gotta double check the F2000 table with every tune to be sure before I send it out.

comnrailpwr
December 16th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Thanks. I noticed it some tome ago. I'll just continue to double check all parameters.

vortecfcar
December 26th, 2013, 03:44 AM
Unable to change VINs on LML .ctz files.

I'm getting this error when I click on the '...'

It happens on a few different tuning computers I have here in the shop. Tried to run as admin with same result.

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s469/duramaxtuner/accessviolation_zps6cb3ee2f.jpg (http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/duramaxtuner/media/accessviolation_zps6cb3ee2f.jpg.html)

Thanks,
Nick

Calibratedpower
December 27th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Our AutoCal's are not requesting permission to use a licence when we perform a function test on them. They are just running straight through the flash process and burning the license. Right now were pulling out the OBD2 cable once it gets past the checking phase. Anyone else have this pop-up?

-Scott

mattyc
December 27th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Yes, you're absolutely right, I have Opel Astra-j a16let E83A 12639834. I hope very much that receive support for this OS.

Is your car an auto? I have just read my opel astra-j A16LET and its manual, I have attached the file from the car. 16275

jcwhite4232
January 22nd, 2014, 06:49 AM
Can anyone confirm this Update: Nov 21, 2013 does not restrict the US customers from having the ability to disable emissions related items on LBZ and earlier model diesel trucks?

minytrker
January 22nd, 2014, 07:31 AM
On LS1B PCM's I keep getting invalid serial error please reset the controller or V2. It doesn't do it every flash but the last 3 LS1B pcm vehicles I tuned all gave me that error multiple times. Does it with V7.5 & 8

ForcedTQ
January 22nd, 2014, 08:11 AM
Can anyone confirm this Update: Nov 21, 2013 does not restrict the US customers from having the ability to disable emissions related items on LBZ and earlier model diesel trucks?

Pre LML Duramax calibrations are still untouched for many years, LML never had any emissions defeat to begin with, not even in beta.

JC, next time PLEASE READ through the thread before replying asking a question that has already been answered. Staff at EFI Live have already stated numerous times that when the "lock down" for US customers occurs, it will be very clear.

jcwhite4232
January 22nd, 2014, 08:25 AM
JC, next time PLEASE READ through the thread before replying asking a question that has already been answered. Staff at EFI Live have already stated numerous times that when the "lock down" for US customers occurs, it will be very clear.

MINYTRKER,
Read that post...but it went right over my head. Completely missed the message. Nonetheless, I thank you for your time and prompt response. You clarified this for me and I'll make sure I download all the updates most urgently. Sincerely jcw

cindy@efilive
January 22nd, 2014, 08:49 AM

The release notes clearly detail what is included.

Cheers
Cindy

samh_08
February 1st, 2014, 12:32 PM
Not sure where to put this. When scanning a T43 controller, shift time error shows up as n/a and has no data. Actual shift time seems to work fine. I know you guys love this controller already, so heres another challenge :)

joecar
February 1st, 2014, 12:52 PM
Not sure where to put this. When scanning a T43 controller, shift time error shows up as n/a and has no data. Actual shift time seems to work fine. I know you guys love this controller already, so heres another challenge :)Where does it show up as n/a: V7 scantool, V8 scantool, V2 BBL...?

samh_08
February 1st, 2014, 12:59 PM
Where does it show up as n/a: V7 scantool, V8 scantool, V2 BBL...?
Everywhere. As Im scanning in BBL, and in the exported log in V7. I assumed the V8 scantool wasnt functional so I havent tested that..

minytrker
February 2nd, 2014, 06:55 PM
On LS1B PCM's I keep getting invalid serial error please reset the controller or V2. It doesn't do it every flash but the last 3 LS1B pcm vehicles I tuned all gave me that error multiple times. Does it with V7.5 & 8

samh_08
February 3rd, 2014, 06:10 AM
I just confirmed that shift error also does NOT work with the V8 scanner either. So it seems to be a logging issue.

Please keep me posted.

Blacky
February 3rd, 2014, 08:58 AM
I just confirmed that shift error also does NOT work with the V8 scanner either. So it seems to be a logging issue.

Please keep me posted.

Can you please log the fault here: http://support.efilive.com/kb_article.php?ref=7778-QEKN-0400
Include one of the log files.

Regards
Paul

Blacky
February 3rd, 2014, 08:59 AM

Please report the fault here: http://support.efilive.com/kb_article.php?ref=7778-QEKN-0400
Include the V7 *.blx trace files and/or the V8 *.htx trace files.

Regards
Paul

joecar
March 20th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Paul,

I seem to be running into "Invalid Windows Handle" when exiting the V7 tunetool:

Blacky
March 20th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Paul,

I seem to be running into "Invalid Windows Handle" when exiting the V7 tunetool:

Is it repeatable, consistently? If so what steps could I try to reproduce it?
Regards
Paul

joecar
March 20th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Regards
PaulIn Win7 or Win8 open two or more instances of tunetool, and then at any time close any instance (click on window X control button in upper right of window)

Chuck CoW
March 20th, 2014, 04:19 PM
Regards
Paul

Me Too..... I suspect it's from switching between V8 and 7.5 and 7.5 scan.... Usually I have reason to

open and close the applications multiple times (among other programs too) and that's when it happens... late in the day.

Additionally, while we've discussed it before I've narrowed down the situation where EFI LIVE crashed my machine.

Trouble includes, but not limited to...., BLUE SCREEN of DEATH, excessively long re-boots, hangs, crashes, and a

fuzzy white transparent screen that blurs the scan tool and locks up the machine. Task manager will usually NOT

close efilive successfully and forces a hard re-boot to use the machine again.... and then the lengthy boot ups...with problems....

Very weird behavior and I've 99% narrowed it down to letting the scan tool "run out of memory" when logging. after you get the

out of memory message.... The laptop locks up.

If you run a datalog of ANY length, short of out of memory window appearing, the machine works like normal.... get the warning

message and you're losing all your work, and the machine is frozen with a milky white screen of.....well.... milk. GOT MILK? ;(

HELP ME!....,,,
C

an we get a progress indicator on 7.5 scan warning us of how close we are to "out of memory"??? Should help big time

Also, maybe a preogress indicstior of how full he explorer data sections are

Yeah... That;s wjat we need.

Chuck CoW

Taz
March 20th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Regards
Paul

Hi Paul,

This is not a new issue. I am running an older version of the software, so that my *.cax files will load, and I get this error on only one of my laptops. I am not sure what causes it, as it only does this when closing some files, but not when closing others.

One thing that is consistent - this error will occur if you close the software by clicking on the red X at the top right corner of the screen, but will not occur, if you go to the File menu, click on the "Close tuning file" option to close the calibration, followed by closing the program by using the "Exit" option in the File menu.

Cheers,
Taz

Alexander
April 27th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Hi, Please tell me that there is news about the OS (E83A 12639834, E83B 12645537) support. I can count on the support of the new OS E83A-E83B in a future update? If yes, then, if not a secret?

Chuck CoW
April 28th, 2014, 06:12 AM
Paul had me up the memory for the datalogs in the scan tool from 50 to 500.

I have not had the problem, but again that does not mean it's not there.... I just may not see it

given the increase in buffer size...

Time will tell, but so far so good.

Chuck

cindy@efilive
April 28th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Hi, Please tell me that there is news about the OS (E83A 12639834, E83B 12645537) support. I can count on the support of the new OS E83A-E83B in a future update? If yes, then, if not a secret?

E83 development is not a high priority for our development team. We added support for a couple of E83B operating systems and for the short to medium term that is where it will stay.

Specifically on the E83A there are no plans at ALL to provide mapping for any operating systems, although read support to gather files has been implemented.

E83B has a little more hope, but remains as a low priority.

Cheers
Cindy

Tre-Cool
May 7th, 2014, 02:32 AM
E83 development is not a high priority for our development team. We added support for a couple of E83B operating systems and for the short to medium term that is where it will stay.

Specifically on the E83A there are no plans at ALL to provide mapping for any operating systems, although read support to gather files has been implemented.

E83B has a little more hope, but remains as a low priority.

Cheers
Cindy

Im happy to help out with any e83b development. Im at the limits of the factory torque management now and can't seem to squeeze any more power from the car.

Tre-Cool
June 2nd, 2014, 10:29 PM
I sent a couple of files to support regarding an e83 option for disabling driver demand. Just want to get confirmation it was received.

rcr1978
June 4th, 2014, 11:47 PM
I just want to make sure I'm not missing something but did the June 3rd release get delayed I don't see it on the main site?

Thanks

Alexander
June 5th, 2014, 01:36 AM
I read the news on the main site of the new update. And also I can not find it either on the forum or on the main site. Release of a new update is delayed? I understand you correctly?
Thanks

mpdtune
June 5th, 2014, 01:53 AM
I can't find it either, thought maybe it was just me.

Blacky
June 5th, 2014, 07:50 AM
The release was scheduled for Tuesday. We've delayed it for a few days. We hope to release it later today.
Regards
Paul

Chavez91
June 8th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Any updates?

Blacky
June 8th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Any updates?

I am planning on making the next update available later today.

Regards
Paul

Blacky
June 8th, 2014, 04:54 PM
The update won't go out today, a patch is still being completed for a virtual VE table problem. It should be ready for download tomorrow.

Regards
Paul

Blacky
June 9th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Update has been posted here:
https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?24236-Update-Jun-10-2014

Regards
Paul