PDA

View Full Version : Stock LGH tune needed OS 12646249

rcr1978
November 21st, 2013, 05:34 PM
Looking for some stock LGH files for a 2011 cab/chassis. No luck on the 4shared site yet.

See pic thanks

cokane1
November 24th, 2013, 03:21 PM

rcr1978
November 24th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Thanks Chris this is the closest one so far, does it matter that not all segments are the same? The ones that don't match up per the TIS website are Speedometer, System, Fuel System, and Engine diagnostic. What problems could there be, the speedo and fuel system ones should be easily changed but not sure about the others?

Thanks

Edit: Would more info help like 3500, 4x4, single rear tire, extended cab, 34/36 gallon fuel tank, power windows/door locks, air conditioning?

GMPX
November 28th, 2013, 01:59 PM
I had an LGH file sent in to check out as it looked like one of the tables had a serious problem, but as it turns out I think it is ok, I triple checked it.
Unfortunately I am also out of the office until the end of December so I can't Email it to you.

rcr1978
December 3rd, 2013, 04:15 PM
Ok thanks Ross, also how important is it for all the segments to match in the tune files? I remember it was a big deal on the LB7-LLY but didn't seam quit as important on the LBZ/LMM. Is it pretty close as long as it comes from another LGH with the same main operating system?

cindy@efilive
December 8th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Ok thanks Ross, also how important is it for all the segments to match in the tune files? I remember it was a big deal on the LB7-LLY but didn't seam quit as important on the LBZ/LMM. Is it pretty close as long as it comes from another LGH with the same main operating system?

Well I guess the answer to that question depends how you define important.

Some people will tell you you can tune every LML on less than a handful of files, and others complain in that instance of features not working....

Cheers
Cindy

rcr1978
January 17th, 2014, 02:37 AM
Did anyone find anymore tunes, I still have not found one of these?