PDA

View Full Version : Menus: Window.

curtbriggs
February 24th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Under Window, there is now a new numbered list starting with #1 PCM Details. All six items are parameters that I changed (hopefully) when I programed PCM calibrations. Why is this list there and what does it mean?

GMPX
February 24th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Go to this website - http://calid.gm.com/vci/VINEntryPre.do

Enter in your VIN, and the numbers you see in Flashscan will possibly appear on this site. They are bascially GM part numbers defining the 'version' of the calibrations you have.

Cheers,
Ross

curtbriggs
February 24th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Ross, I did and this is what I got:

Part Number CVN Description
12593359 N/A New software to correct fuel disable feature not functioning after a battery disconnect or BCM loss of communication. Per Product Safety Campaign 04006A. Replaces all previous software.

Didn't apply, each item on the list was a calibration that I attempted to change in the PCM.

Thanks, Curt

Blacky
February 24th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Under Window, there is now a new numbered list starting with #1 PCM Details. All six items are parameters that I changed (hopefully) when I programed PCM calibrations. Why is this list there and what does it mean?

That list is "read-only". EFILive does not update those part numbers. Even if you edit the calibrations in your PCM, EFILive will not change those calibration ID's.

Regards
Paul

curtbriggs
February 28th, 2005, 04:00 PM

I've found that in the Menus, under Window, Close all windows, here is where a list will appear only when you open (double click) items in Navigator. When you click on "Close all windows", all the sub? windows that you've opened to the right are closed. Keeps you from having to close each one.

Cheers, Curt