PDA

View Full Version : Weird fuel limiter

stevens669
December 1st, 2013, 09:45 AM
Hey guys have a weird fuel limiter that I cant find! I have upgraded to the CSP OS, and I will hit the limiter in all tunes (I am focusing on tunes #3 and #5)
So since it limits on both tunes I have been focusing on the 'main' limiters that are common to all 5 tunes with no luck. I have checked in each tune and upped those limits to.
I have included the tune and a few logs if anybody would care to take a look for me, would be much appreciated!
The log that is called 'diff' has different pid's selected, I wanted to see if it showed me anything different when playing the log back while the tune was open.
James

WyoFreeride
December 1st, 2013, 02:50 PM
Any reason you are not using the EDA feature of CSP? It allows for much faster logging and has pretty much all the info you need.

Also, your Pedal to Desired Fuel Tables are asking for crazy high mm3 values, and the rest of your tables look like they are still scaled to stock values. I'd recommend scaling those back to a reasonable number and making the changes in the duration tables instead (which it look like you have already done).

Check D2015

stevens669
December 2nd, 2013, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the D2015 tip, I missed that one. We just had a terrible snow storm here so I cant test anything out yet.
I tried that EDA logging using the V2, it wont recognize my memory card that I put in it, so I gave up and used the laptop.
I used the V2 to watch timing in real time.
The Pedal to Fuel tables are high because I was eliminating all the limiters I could find, one at a time.
Honestly when I found the Pedal tables I thought I had it cause if I recall they toped out around 130mm, which is all I can get out of my tune right now.
I can try a EDA log using the laptop if anybody wants to see that
James