PDA

View Full Version : Stock lq9 idle issue!

Kingblazer84
December 9th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Scrambler 6 litre won't idle
So my buddy and I have swapped a 6L lq9 from a 2005 escalade we r using a psi conversions harness and computer all brand new, here's the info

Trucks starts farts and won't idle up. Runs great if foot is on the pedal, now the funny thing is it acts like the tb is choking it because if we disconnect his brake booster vac line the engine runs perfect but with it plugged in it won't idle.

No vac leaks

Swapped known good tac module , throttle body. No difference now as for codes no codes except it threw a p0101 maf code but when cleared it hasn't come back.. We are at a loss here and don't have the proper scan tool to check pids and other values properly anybody got ideas? I'm thinking PCM might be the issue even though vats were supposedly removed.

Here's a quick vid of the issue

http://s70.photobucket.com/user/low6...a5f33.mp4.html

Kingblazer84
December 10th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Have checked fuel press 54psi

map and maf sensor voltages, 5v and 12v and grounds

test tb wiring as well 5v and 12 v ref signals and grounds good.

threw a p0101 maf code unplugged maf didnt change, threw a crank pos code as well cleared havent come back

running out of ideas boys anybody have a idea maybe im thinking pcm might be missing certain perameters.

Taz
December 10th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Post your tune ...

Kingblazer84
December 10th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Wish i could! dont have efilive... im trying to find a way to pull the current tune off the pcm with a local shop around town if not does anybody have a standalone pretty much stock lq9 tune file? only thing done to the motor is headers.

Taz
December 10th, 2013, 01:45 PM
If you are not an EFILive user why are you posting on this Forum?

This is not a general DIY Forum - it is for EFILive users to assist each other. Purchase EFILive, post your tune, and ask all the tuning questions you want.

Asking us to use a crystal ball to troubleshoot your project wastes all of our time.