PDA

View Full Version : AutoVE, What next?

dbaxter_ss
April 11th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Ok I went through and did the Open Loop, and Closed Loop. Now confirming the LTFT but I am using one sides SB bung hole ( ha bung hole ( shut up beavis ), sorry could not resist the potty humor ;) ) and just go off the one?

Do I leave it here? Put everything back enabled? Keep running without the MAF ( preferred, its running and idle better then it ever has )

If so, do I just tune WOT without the PE and just change the AFR based on the VE table and just richen/lean it out in the needed MAP X RPM regions? If so thats simple enough.

Just checking since the autove just stops at confirming the LTFT and does not go into detail for WOT and long term use.

SSpdDmon
April 11th, 2006, 07:45 AM
AutoVE does everything in your VE table, which is your foundation. Whatever you command as your stoich (i.e. 14.63) will be calculated off of what you put in the VE. So, you should have done WOT in AutoVE (while commanding a safe AFR with the Fueling in Open-loop Table). When you put the open-loop fueling table, closed-loop talbe, DFCO table, LTFT's, etc. back to stock, your car should now know where stoich is and therefore will hit the right AFR commanded in the PE table. Then, all that is left to do is to dial in the MAF if you want to use it. If not, leave it disabled and have fun.