PDA

View Full Version : new to tuning, help please!

reddamx118
February 11th, 2014, 12:44 PM
I just bought the FlashScan V2 from EFI Live and downloaded the software. I have gotten to the point where I can start to change tables and such but I am kind of leary about what to change. I want to start off writing a max tune of around 100 RWHP, with like 4 smaller tunes. My question is what tables would y'all recommend changing and how in order to reach this? The truck is a bone stock LLY that I plan on doing supporting mods to if stock won't handle an extra 100HP. Also if possible, I would like to change the way my turbo spools down through EFI Live, so that it slowly unspools instead of "barking". I plan on using my Edge Insight for gauges and the DSP5 switch as well, I know you have to change your tunes from hardwired to serial in the DSP options on EFI but is that all? I'd really appreciate some feedback! Thanks!

ckrumholt
March 12th, 2014, 05:10 AM
I just bought the FlashScan V2 from EFI Live and downloaded the software. I have gotten to the point where I can start to change tables and such but I am kind of leary about what to change. I want to start off writing a max tune of around 100 RWHP, with like 4 smaller tunes. My question is what tables would y'all recommend changing and how in order to reach this? The truck is a bone stock LLY that I plan on doing supporting mods to if stock won't handle an extra 100HP. Also if possible, I would like to change the way my turbo spools down through EFI Live, so that it slowly unspools instead of "barking". I plan on using my Edge Insight for gauges and the DSP5 switch as well, I know you have to change your tunes from hardwired to serial in the DSP options on EFI but is that all? I'd really appreciate some feedback! Thanks!

Your not going to get much help here..... There are not many people on here and the ones that are look to be new. If you have a dodge check out cummingsforum. Many many useful threads there

Danthaman
June 12th, 2014, 05:48 AM

Go To Starlite Diesel For Help.