PDA

View Full Version : Wot Shift Problem

driver456
April 14th, 2006, 03:05 AM
When my MAF is hooked up My car will not shift at WOT,Does not idle right in gear or in neutral.When I disconnect it the car idles perfect,shifts right on time and the car just seems to run better.The trans seems to shift harder though at low rpm,I have a shift kit.Can I leave it disconnected,If so what do I have to do besides turning off the check engine light.97 C5 H/C headers.And my wide band still does not seem to be working.When I plug it in it reads "rich" for a split second then "14.67" but does not change when I go for a drive,.And yes I have to be careful on WOT till I fix it.

driver456
April 14th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Anybody??? I'm going to E-Town Saturday for the Corvette challange.I want to be ready:help2:

Redline Motorsports
April 14th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Give is more info! What is done to the car and what have you done with tuning thus far?

driver456
April 14th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Give is more info! What is done to the car and what have you done with tuning thus far?
It has H/C,headers,LS6 intake(97 C5 auto).I was in SD mode so I can work on my LTFT I made the shift tables low,because I noticed it wasn't shifting at WOT with the MAF meter hooked up,So I was wondering why is it shifting at WOT right on time without the MAF meter hooked up,And not shifting at WOT with it hooked up.I also put in a shift kit.

driver456
April 15th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Anybody??????