PDA

View Full Version : Help I am stranded

Crowhater
March 23rd, 2014, 12:15 PM
HELP STRANDED ON SIDE OF ROAD!
My truck is a 2005 but I just replaced everything with a2007 LBZ. The truck has been driving around fine but the Trans shifts are off. I read on the forum how to clear the taps to do a Trans relearn but I must have screwed up because not the transmission is not working. It will not go in any gear at all, it acts like it will move for a second and then goes back limp. I have no DTC codes and my fluid level is perfect.

The dash reads. RANGE SHIFT INHIBITED

What I did was go into DVT (F12). Then I went to [ clear all adapts to fast + base ( instant )]. I then clicked [clear].

I drove the truck for a few miles and when I stopped at a stop sign the Trans would not go in any gear. When I shifted to M it shows to be in 5th.

So I plugged my computer in and flashed my tune again and no change, I tried an older tune with the same result.

Like an idiot I did not save my TCM tune before I made the above mentioned adjustment, so I tried my old TCM tune from my old LBZ TCM computer and got this message. 10377105 is not compatible with TCM's operating system 15827766
A calibration reflash is only permitted when both operating systems are compatible.

My current TCM is ID# 15832780 Operating system # 15827766

The old TCM ID# 15945093 Operating system # 10377105

We switch the old LBZ TCM because of pin damage.

Anyway some how I screwed up my TCM program and I need someone to email me a program so I can flash it again. My Trans is built and I am running a 180hp tune

Marshal.miller11@yahoo.com
resonator removed
MBRP 4" strait
PPE tunner
LBZ MP
Tow Mirrors
1/4" rear wheel spacers
PPE FPR
PPE FPRV
new transmission
billet tripple loc converter
transgo shift kit