PDA

View Full Version : Where to find stock BIN's?

PRAY
March 27th, 2014, 06:04 AM
I was wondering if there was somewhere on here to locate and down load stock BIN's? I need a stock BIN for a 2010 Silverado with a 5.3L and 6L80. I am going to be installing a Maggi 1900, cam, headers, converter on one soon and need to see what all the stock tables look like so I will be able to tune it when I do the work. I am most interested in the VVT tables and how to adjust them along with the trans adjustments that are going to be made.

dfe1
March 27th, 2014, 06:28 AM
I was wondering if there was somewhere on here to locate and down load stock BIN's? I need a stock BIN for a 2010 Silverado with a 5.3L and 6L80. I am going to be installing a Maggi 1900, cam, headers, converter on one soon and need to see what all the stock tables look like so I will be able to tune it when I do the work. I am most interested in the VVT tables and how to adjust them along with the trans adjustments that are going to be made.

The ECM file is on tunefiledepot.com. I have a T43 file I'll send to the web site. If you're in a hurry, PM me and I'll e-mail to you.

PRAY
March 27th, 2014, 03:01 PM
Thanks, I will check it out. If I can't find the file I will shoot you my email.