PDA

View Full Version : Error code ERR_CONFIG/92

greasess
April 10th, 2014, 01:36 PM
I'm new to EFI Live and I'm stuck on step one of the Calc.VE tuning tutorial. I edited the the calc_pids.txt file like the tutorial instructed and I get a ERR_CONFIG/92 error when I open the scan tool. Error code: ERR_CONFIG/92

D:\Documents and Settings\Prove It\My Documents\EFILive\V7.5\User Configuration\calc_pids.txt(44): Units /(4.800*{SAE.RPM}*{SAE.MAP.kPa})*{CALC.LTFTBEN}" not found. .

I know I must have made some error in the text I added to the file but I can't figure it out. I have an ls1b ecu and a 4.8 vortec that will see some boost IF I can ever get through this software. I attached my calc_pids.txt file. I could use some help.

5.7ute
April 10th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Been a while since I played with calc pids, but the expression should be on one line as a string. Not taking up two lines.

greasess
April 10th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Thank you so much!

joecar
April 11th, 2014, 02:31 AM
May I redirect you to the newer Calc.VET tutorial...?
Please see post #1 of this: Calc.VET thread
(http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?15236-Calc-VET-correcting-MAF-and-calculating-VE-%28in-single-log%29)
( post #1 of that thread is the tutorial; it is newer and has corrections/updates (compared to what you're currently using )

( if you really want a pdf, create a pdf of post #1 and all of its links )

please use the calc_pids.txt file found there.

:)

joecar
April 11th, 2014, 02:34 AM
If you do edit calc_pids.txt, then +1 follow 5.7ute's guideline of keeping expressions on one line...

and make sure there are at least 2 blank lines at the end of the file.

greasess
April 12th, 2014, 06:05 AM
Thanks joecar! I was using a 4 year old version.