PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Flashing

TrevorG
April 12th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Hello, I'm a bit of a noob to the EFI game and i need some assistance. I've had my LLY ECM tuned for 3 years along with dsp5. However, I sent out the ECM to get this done, no V2 no autocal etc. Recently I've been wanting to make some small changes to my tunes so I bought a used V2 and purchased a license. I pulled the stock tune along with the other tunes that were on the ECM. I made my changes to my tunes that I wanted and got ready to flash back onto the ECM. But, every time I start to flash I am interrupted by an error Message that reads:

The FlashScan/Autocal interface is not compatible with this version of EFILive software. Please install the latest version 8 EFILive software, then use the 'EfILive control panel" program to update the firmware.

I did what it asked. Updated both V7 and V8 and updated the firmware, and I still get the same message, everything is up to date that I know of and I'm really at wits end trying to solve this.

Thank you.

TrevorG
April 18th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Bump..

darcy
April 18th, 2014, 09:28 AM
List the your versions of:
v7.5
v8
V2 Bootblock
V2 Firmware

Then we can check that all versions do in fact match.

TrevorG
April 18th, 2014, 10:12 AM
V8 2.2.237
V7.5.7.245
V2 bootblock 2.07.06
V2 Firmware 2.07.53

Hope that helps, thanks for the reply darcy

TrevorG
April 19th, 2014, 04:12 AM
Just realized I put this in the scanning section, mods feel free to move it to an appropriate place.