PDA

View Full Version : new autocal no programme

pro141
April 21st, 2014, 01:55 PM
Hello has all I justto get myself an autocallus for my truck dodge ram 6.7l 2008 and to try to follow instruction to install read and having scheduled(programming) and every option my says n/a I no programming supplies with econo or tow has which place I can download seen that I cannot use my truck to remove pdf and egr
tk dan

cindy@efilive
April 22nd, 2014, 10:44 AM
EFILive does not provide tunes for AutoCal devices. EFILive sells AutoCal as blank hardware to Tuner's to on-sell with their services.

AutoCal can be configured and shipped by Tuner's in a variety of different ways, depending on the service added and the Tuner's business operational method. As such, EFILive does not know which strategy the Tuner uses and the Tuner is required to provide support for this product.

If you purchased AutoCal from a Tuner, please contact that Tuner to determine how best to resolve your issue.

If you purchased a batch of AutoCal's directly from EFILive and are having problems setting up the devices, please refer to the AutoCal documents published on our website. If that does not provide you with a solution, please log a support ticket. The link is on the front page of our website.

Cheers
Cindy