PDA

View Full Version : Log/scan aborting

BAD BOB
April 22nd, 2014, 02:11 PM
When logging my car at the drag strip it has started to abort logging at about the time I launch the car letting off Trans brake. Anyone experience this and know a possible fix?

cindy@efilive
April 22nd, 2014, 03:28 PM
You will need to provide a little more detail of your issue to get some assistance.

What hardware are you using? - FlashScan V1, FlashScan V2, AutoCal.
How are you logging? - pass through or standalone? if standalone are you also using an SD card?
What vehicle are you attempting to log?
What software are you running for V7, V8, and which firmware and bootblock are you using?
Have you had any problems like this before, and have you had success logging in the past?

Cheers
Cindy

BAD BOB
April 22nd, 2014, 11:00 PM
Some of that stuff I don't know right off hand. I'm using the flash scan V2. As far as standalone or pass through idk. I just plug into the obd2 port and log going down track. I have randomly had this issue in the past and hasn't really been a problem. I believe I'm using the v7 software but could probably use and update. The car seems to do fine driving around town but at the track I'm not sure if it has to deal with the jolt of launching or if it's load related. All grounds seem to be fine.

joecar
April 23rd, 2014, 01:26 AM
Are you logging with the laptop...?

What year/model car do you have...?

BAD BOB
April 23rd, 2014, 02:34 AM
Yes logging with the same lap top I always have. Car is a mustang with a psi swap harness and the 411 ecm