PDA

View Full Version : LSA supercharger table

Eng.LSX
April 25th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Hey

I just had a chance to play with a CTSV and found out there are so much to do with the supercharger table, I've already disabled the "Boost torque reduction"
but I don't feel the boost response at mid range rpm ,I couldn't figure how B7000 & B7001 work also the solenoid duty .

So anyone can help with this table i'd be thankful to .

And just to mention , the car can't do burnouts even though BTM was disabled .

Thank you .

joecar
April 25th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Post your tune file and any log files.

Eng.LSX
April 25th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Sorry I forgot to , but I didn't save any logs

DrkPhx
April 27th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Most (not all) of those tables are used when TCS in enabled. If the car is stock; there is no need to play with these tables. If boost is increased; then there are tables that need to be adjusted for the boost increase.

Eng.LSX
April 30th, 2014, 02:24 AM
Most (not all) of those tables are used when TCS in enabled. If the car is stock; there is no need to play with these tables. If boost is increased; then there are tables that need to be adjusted for the boost increase.

So what im facing might be normal but still even while the TCS is disabled , I still can't warm up the tires .

Thanks

DrkPhx
April 30th, 2014, 11:57 AM
Stock or modded? Any trouble codes, was it okay before? It's hard to diagnose over the internet; but more info is needed, Try turning off TCS and Stabiltrak by holding down the TCS button for 5-7 seconds or until both lights illuminate on the dash.