PDA

View Full Version : need a license, site wont process transaction..

madmatt
May 3rd, 2014, 04:43 AM

this is the msg i get when using two different cards, one of which i've used to buy several licences. help!

madmatt
May 3rd, 2014, 05:04 AM
well finally went. not sure why but all is good now lol. thanks

Matt68
July 1st, 2014, 01:15 PM
I am having the same issues. I have tried several cards to try and get it to work. Any Ideas??

cindy@efilive
July 1st, 2014, 03:48 PM
Some banks and credit card institutions automatically decline international transactions made via the Internet. You will need to contact your bank or credit card institution to authorize the transaction, particularly if this is a new credit card that hasn't been used to purchase products with us before.

Cheers
Cindy

Blacky
July 1st, 2014, 03:50 PM
I am having the same issues. I have tried several cards to try and get it to work. Any Ideas??

What's your order number, I'll see if I can see what went wrong.
Sometimes (to prevent fraudulent activity on your card) your bank may automatically block international credit card transactions until you contact the bank to authorize the transaction.

Regards
Paul

ScarabEpic22
July 2nd, 2014, 03:22 AM
Some banks and credit card institutions automatically decline international transactions made via the Internet. You will need to contact your bank or credit card institution to authorize the transaction, particularly if this is a new credit card that hasn't been used to purchase products with us before.

Cheers
Cindy

What's your order number, I'll see if I can see what went wrong.
Sometimes (to prevent fraudulent activity on your card) your bank may automatically block international credit card transactions until you contact the bank to authorize the transaction.

Regards
Paul

Great minds... :D

Also, if you are unable to purchase via the EFILive web site, there are some vendors who sell VIN licenses via their web sites. I've purchased a few both ways, it takes a little longer going through a vendor but you wont have to hassle with international CC issues.