PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Will Not Read: Can it be Supported?

ls1mike
May 8th, 2014, 04:49 AM
I swear when I checked the compatibility page it said it said 11-14 but for now I double check and see it says 12-14.

I'm trying to read out a ECM with an AutoCal and it just starts and says complete but no file is written. The TCM reads out fine.

It is a 2011 Camaro V6 swapped into a muscle car.

Any way to read out the 11 or does he need to swap to a 12-14 computer?

ScarabEpic22
May 8th, 2014, 09:34 AM
2010-11 V6 Camaro used a Bosch E69 IIRC, EFILive supports read/write but I dont believe has plans to offer mapping.

cindy@efilive
May 8th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Erik is right, EFILive offers read and flash support for the E69, but has no plans for providing tuning support. If you require the vehicle to be tuned with EFILive, then you will need to look for a different controller for the donor vehicle.

That should not prevent the file from being read from the vehicle, although you would need to select E69, and setup the AutoCal accordingly.

With AutoCal connected to your PC, start the V8 Scan and Tune (S&T) software, click BBx, click Tune, and add E69 to the list. You will then need to program E69 to the AutoCal device using the Program All selection at the bottom on the page. Full instructions can be found on Page 31 of the V8 Reference document contained in your V8 Scan and Tune software under the Help>Documents menu.

Cheers
Cindy