PDA

View Full Version : 2014 gmc 5.3

dkeven@gmail.com
May 19th, 2014, 02:23 AM
Have been unable to read using autos elect for ecm nor unable to make a log file. Have loaded pics but without proper ecm can't go further. Used E92 and tc43 and was able to read but cannot log either standalone or pass through says unsupported. Any suggestions?

joecar
May 19th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Post any ECM or TCM files you were able to read.

Post screenshots.

cindy@efilive
May 19th, 2014, 10:36 AM
If your files are unsupported, please either post screen shots as per Joe's suggestion or list your OS's.
Based on that information, if they are already mapped I will be able to send you files to install for tuning support ahead of our next release.

Cheers
Cindy

dkeven@gmail.com
May 19th, 2014, 10:39 AM
450 miles from truck at the moment. Have sent ecm reads to BlackBear but beyond that stuck. Just trying to move ahead and educate myself while away. Will try and post when I return.

cindy@efilive
May 19th, 2014, 10:41 AM
450 miles from truck at the moment. Have sent ecm reads to BlackBear but beyond that stuck. Just trying to move ahead and educate myself while away. Will try and post when I return.

If you have those read files with you, you can email them to me and I will check so at least when you return to the truck you will have an answer either way.

cindy at efilive dot com

Cheers
Cindy

dkeven@gmail.com
May 19th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Can forward email as far as posting on forum via tapatalk no clue how to accomplish phone wont recognize to copy.

dkeven@gmail.com
May 22nd, 2014, 07:44 AM
Can forward email as far as posting on forum via tapatalk no clue how to accomplish phone wont recognize to copy.
have not gotten a screen shot as I have been trying standalone logging with the v2 but here are what I read with the v2 1693616937 Have gotten new config file from BB and will try and run log file tonight n way home 10:30 pm central

dkeven@gmail.com
May 23rd, 2014, 06:58 AM
Error $0185 cannot create log file or folder is where I am now. Tried posting reads but haven't made it through moderator yet. Using a configuration file sent me to configure v2 but now this latest error has me dead in the water again

cindy@efilive
May 23rd, 2014, 09:28 AM
I've responded to your email. You now have updated calibration files to install on your PC.

Your $0185 is a FlashScan V2 setup issue. Take the time to read this thread to setup your device. https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?20699-Setting-up-a-FSV2-from-scratch

Cheers
Cindy