PDA

View Full Version : Tuning PID's are missing??

Tinbender59
June 9th, 2014, 11:59 AM
I have loaded the Cd 7.5 tune/scan software, started to setup to do the Calc.vet, tried to set up the pid's, but there is no tuning Pids available. I uninstalled the V7.5 came to this site downloded the latest software, and installed, still no Tunning pids?? any ideas?? thanks

joecar
June 9th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Post screenshots.

darcy
June 9th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Assume you specifically mean the CALC.PIDS required to undertake Calc.vet?

From a standard out-of-the-box installation, the customised calculated pids are not included. You can grab the calc_pids.txt file from the Calc.VET thread, post #1.

joecar
June 9th, 2014, 01:50 PM
^ that's it, thanks Darcy.

Tinbender59
June 9th, 2014, 02:22 PM
ah cool I figured it had to be something simple, but just to be clear. when you select PID tab then the system drop down menu, (air, O2, tune, bla bla) is at I do not have a "tunning" section this above will fix that so that i can setup the LTFTBIN ans so forth?

Tinbender59
June 9th, 2014, 02:32 PM
well that didn't work, and I cant figure out how to get a screen shot, prnt screen wont do it??

Tinbender59
June 9th, 2014, 02:41 PM
ok I R SMART!!!! I was putting them in the wrong location. thanks for helping a moron!!! lol

Tinbender59
June 9th, 2014, 03:26 PM
also do I need to create a map or will it do that for me. step 3a,3b, and 4 are a little confusing, I feel like there is information missing?

ecir45
June 10th, 2014, 02:03 AM
First post in the Calc.VET thread has all the info and links you need. section III. APPENDIX see summary notes to setup pids and maps, other pertinent info is in the summary notes read that whole thread. I also used the old Calc.VE tutorial as a step by step reference to help creating maps. Tutorial can be fond on the EFI Live home page. Make sure you set the maps up exactly like the pics in the first post of Calc.VET.

joecar
June 10th, 2014, 03:31 AM
+1 what ecir45 said... post #1 in the Calc.VET thread contains all the info you need (it has links to point you to a map creation tutorial/video).

Tinbender59
June 10th, 2014, 05:32 AM
cool thanks again, maybe some day I'll get edgemacated! lol