PDA

View Full Version : Idle Airflow Trim PIDS??

bink
February 25th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Is there a PID, on the horizon, which we can scan long term and short term idle airflow adjustments (g/sec)???
This would make Idle tuning an easy slam dunk - IF used with Nick's and Joe's Idle tuning.

Cheers,
joel

GMPX
February 25th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Joel, have you been hacking my PC?.

I've been testing those on my car for the last week, plus some other new ones that will help with tuning.
I am hoping the Beta testers will get them next week to verify across various platforms.

Cheers,
Ross

Dirk Diggler
February 25th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Man you all are on the ball. I love the ease of use allready with the software adn even love it more since it is FULLY CONFIGURABLE

joecar
February 25th, 2005, 03:44 PM
I just plain love it, alot.
:D

bink
February 25th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Joel, have you been hacking my PC?.

I've been testing those on my car for the last week, plus some other new ones that will help with tuning.
I am hoping the Beta testers will get them next week to verify across various platforms.

Cheers,
Ross

Ross,

Hacking? With what .......a saw?
The only things I've ever been able to hack are my hands. Many sutures as a kid ....I out grew it, luckily. :wink:

Can't wait till the Betas get done. This will be SWEET!

It is so much fun to not have the need of changing cables between scanning and flashing. And it's so much faster.

I used to contemplate my next flash /changes as I switched the cables etc.
Not anymore! You guys have thrown me out of synch as there is no "think" time. :P

Have a Great Weekend!

Cheers,
joel

GMPX
February 25th, 2005, 07:33 PM
It is so much fun to not have the need of changing cables between scanning and flashing. And it's so much faster.

Cheers,
joel

One of our users said they miss the 20+min PCM reads, they now no longer have an excuse to sit down for a coffee at work.

The Idle PID's are pretty complex, I'm still kinda getting my head around them.

Cheers,
Ross

bink
February 26th, 2005, 06:32 AM
The Idle PID's are pretty complex, I'm still kinda getting my head around them.

Cheers,
Ross

We have faith!

Idle Airflow Trim PIDS and the O2/Proprtional Idle/AirFlow Modes Tables ( The tables Dirk has requested) should be a big help with closed loop tuning. At least that's what I'm hoping!

Cheers,
joel

joecar
February 28th, 2005, 07:17 AM
One of our users said they miss the 20+min PCM reads, they now no longer have an excuse to sit down for a coffee at work.

With EFILive, who needs coffee... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bink
February 28th, 2005, 03:22 PM

I do!! :P
4-6 Large McDonalds coffees each and every day. Keeps me rolling.......makes life easier :lol:

joecar
February 28th, 2005, 03:47 PM
EFILive's speed makes you wake up and take notice... :D

GMPX
March 9th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Just to fill you in, the STFT and LTFT tables will be in the next tuner update, the Idle PID's probably won't make it into the scantool.

However, a new Enhanced PID file will be all that is needed when they are.

Sorry for the delay.......BTW, you are impressed with the PCM read speed now.....just wait, the kettle won't even have boiled before the PCM is read in a soon to be released version 8) , it 'might' make it into the next update.

Cheers,
Ross

bink
March 10th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Just to fill you in, the STFT and LTFT tables will be in the next tuner update, the Idle PID's probably won't make it into the scantool.

However, a new Enhanced PID file will be all that is needed when they are.

Sorry for the delay.......BTW, you are impressed with the PCM read speed now.....just wait, the kettle won't even have boiled before the PCM is read in a soon to be released version 8) , it 'might' make it into the next update.

Cheers,
Ross

Fantastic!!! :!: :!: :!: