PDA

View Full Version : Could not edit my 03 Envoy I6 with the new release

LSRacing
April 23rd, 2006, 02:25 PM
I downloaded the new beta release and read my 03 Envoy using flashscan and it came up not supported. Is this a case by case basis or will these pcm's not be fully supported until the final release? The read process went just fine but the editing would not work. I emailed a copy of the cal to support@efilive.com. Thanks for working on this pcm, im looking forward to tuning my Envoy.

GMPX
April 23rd, 2006, 03:27 PM
This is currently in Beta still, however, we felt there was no harm releasing to everyone the ability to read the PCM, programming is in the the software as well, so as soon as the cal files are released you will be able to tune the LL8 with the current release.

We got your file too, thanks.

Cheers,
Ross

Redline Motorsports
April 23rd, 2006, 04:21 PM
We can read the LS2 PCM with this download?

GMPX
April 23rd, 2006, 04:52 PM
No, LS2 requires the V2 hardware, the current hardware you have does cannot communicate on the CAN bus, this is why it was easy for us to add IL6 support to the current release.

Cheers,
Ross

LSRacing
April 24th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Thank you for the quick reply. Thought i would ask to make sure i was on the correct page and so others would not have to ask the same questions. Would you say cal files will be released within a week or two or will it probably take a little longer? Thanks again.

GMPX
April 24th, 2006, 11:46 AM
They are being created right now.

Cheers,
Ross