PDA

View Full Version : Help with retreving Stock tune

Berge9798
August 9th, 2014, 10:31 AM
First off I am new to efi live I just purchase a V2 and am trying to get my stock tune off my 04 Lb7. Every time I try it gives me a error code of $0311. I tried unplugging everything not factor (indash,remote start) when I pull radio fuse I get a $0011 error. It has started the download a few times but then stops. I have also gotten a 0537 error witch I looked up and means it is lock but the very next time I tried I ght a $0311 so I don't know what is going on or what to try next. I did try the v2 on a buddys truck thinking it was faulty and it pulled his stock tune no problem. Any help would be great thanks

GMC-2002-Dmax
August 9th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Any aftermarket electronics ?? If so kill them off by pulling their fuses.

Did you check the Assume lock faulty and try alt keys ?

Did you use V8 or 7.5 ?

$0311 has to do with BBX logging and not reading/flashing

$0537 is controller locked with custom key

$0011 is USB Device not supported, if you open the V8 scan/tune tool there is a error code list for EFI-Live in PDF Form

Berge9798
August 10th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Well I finally go my stock tune to download... I now am trying to get a tow tuned flash and Evey time I try to full flash I get a $0101 error. What could I be doing it wrong

30 RUM
August 18th, 2014, 12:45 PM
I know this sounds strange but make sure none of the dome lights are on. I had one that would say the controller was locked if the door was opened. It would do the same with just a single map light on.