PDA

View Full Version : E39 torque control parameters

Alexander
September 25th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Hi.
I have three cars in the process of tuning
Opel insignia A20NHT (LDK) E39 12643377
Opel insignia A20NFT (LHU) E39A 12655860
Different control units and, accordingly, different operating systems. I am interested in the following difference in the operating system E39 12643377 in "TORQUE CONTROL" is the subsection "PARAMETERS" which have maps "maximum desired MAP"
and the operating system E39A 12655860 of this section and no options were gone.
What is the reason? In order that a fresh operating system does not have these parameters, it is not in use or with something else?
There is another similar question but with other cars Chevrolet Camaro 3.6 (LFX​​) AT 2011 E39 12648907 + TURBO CHARGER KIT
The question is the same as with the insignia that I asked earlier in this letter. Compared with the operating system Holden E39 12642819
no maps "desired maximum MAP" - why? They do not exist in the operating system or the Camaro they are not open as unnecessary for atmospheric car
The fact that I installed turbo charger on Camaro and I need these maps, I think the changes they would have given a positive effect.
I really important is your answer!

swingtan
September 26th, 2014, 10:22 AM
two possibilities....

The OS doesn't use that setting at all.
The calibration hasn't been identified in that OS so there is no way to alter it yet.

Just a tip here, don't set the minimum desired MAP to too high a value. The ECM will try and keep the MAP above the minimum setting resulting in a car that will drive its self.

Simon.

Alexander
September 30th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Thank you Simon for your reply. Changes to the table maximum MAP 2.0 turbo Insignia were positive changes. But Camaro 3.6 + turbo compressor I have a serious problem with the maximum opening of the throttle up to 4000 rpm. I read all the messages on many forums related to this problem and to be honest could not yet solve the problem ( Maybe I that that misunderstood in the read me information
That's what I noticed - Throttle smoothly held until the values ​​of MAP abuts 120kPa, then please values ​​- 84% of TPS. Factory MAP can not show more 120 kPa, I installed and calibrated s Bar (what was at hand), and it became clear that the critical point to 128 kPa, to her smooth opening, after 128-165 kPA instantaneous full throttle.
I understand that many more unknown and inaccessible to direct calibration card, I would hope that in time we will get the maximum information for the best settings)