PDA

View Full Version : TCC Lockup Issues

only ero's
October 3rd, 2014, 04:41 AM
I am having issues with the transmission tune. I tried to erase all the TCC lockup because it bucks while driving. It doesn't release at throttle percentages when commanded. It is locking when it "shouldn't" be. I am quite the beginner at all of this and looking for help as to what I might be overlooking.

I can go out and log specific parameters if that might help. Just looking for a list of PID's that would be useful. Any help is much appreciated. I have attached my latest tune in hopes of somebody passing along info as to why the converter reacts differently than what I think it should be.

ScarabEpic22
October 3rd, 2014, 07:55 AM
Compare lock/unlock TCC values and make sure the unlock values are set below the corresponding lock values. If they arent, weird things happen. Same with all upshift/downshift tables. There's a great spreadsheet on here that you can copy/paste your data in to and it will graphically display the curves.

only ero's
October 3rd, 2014, 08:02 AM
Compare lock/unlock TCC values and make sure the unlock values are set below the corresponding lock values. If they arent, weird things happen. Same with all upshift/downshift tables. There's a great spreadsheet on here that you can copy/paste your data in to and it will graphically display the curves.

I was having issues when I got the car back from the tuner. I downloaded the spreadsheet and revised my settings. I was still having issues. At this point, I tried switching the lock/unlock to all "256" so the converter would not lock but it is still locking.

That spreadsheet is very helpful.