PDA

View Full Version : Flashscan personal/workshop

AGRO
February 25th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Hi all, just received the flashscan tuner, and wow! its great, but my only concern is, is there a difference between a personal and workshop (unlimited) tuner? ie: paramaeters missing in personal cable.

i upgraded from efilive v6 professional to flashscan scan and tune personal.

Regards.

Dirk Diggler
February 26th, 2005, 04:25 AM
No difference the Worshop version is unlimited and IIRC can flash the whole OS if need be

Blacky
February 26th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Dirk Diggler is correct - there is no difference in the calibrations that you see.

The current differnece is:
The workshop version allows reflashing of unlimited vehicles.

The next two differences will be:
1. Full reflashing
2. Locking/unlocking 1Mb PCMs

Note: in future, EFILive reserves the right to add calibrations or features exclusively to the Workshop verson.
EFILive works closely with tuners and some tuners may request custom features to be added. Such features, at EFILive's sole discretion may be restricted to the workshop version.

Regards
Paul

Dirk Diggler
February 26th, 2005, 04:34 PM
What about the commercial version for people like me who are n between the personal and commercial version

Blacky
February 26th, 2005, 05:10 PM
What about the commercial version for people like me who are n between the personal and commercial version

The commercial version is not available yet, but it is being added to our product line-up to cater for people who want the Worskshop functionality (full reflash etc) but don't require unlimited tuning.

We will release the commercial version when we release full reflashing for the Workshop versions.

Regards
Paul