PDA

View Full Version : Help with my tune

Occifer
November 17th, 2014, 10:02 AM
I recently had a new engine built for my 2004 GTO. I went with a LS2 403ci. with a D1SC Procharger. I had my car tuned but I noticed the the 105kPa in the main ve and boost ve tables dont match. Can someone check out my tune and see if there are any other things I should fix. I am very new to tuning and EFilive.

Thanks

joecar
November 26th, 2014, 01:01 AM
Some comments:

the 105 kPa columns should be the same (the Boost VE table extends the Main VE table, that is the operating point should just flow from one table to the other);

also, the HO and LO spark tables are the same (note that COS allows HO/LO adaptive spark when MAF is disabled, so there is no need to make them the same);

do you still have EVAP system...?

do you have auto trans...? if so there we can edit some of the trans tables.

Occifer
November 29th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Thanks joecar for looking at this.

I am going to fix the 105kPa colums. I only run 93 octane fuel so will it matter that the HO and LO are the same?
I still have the EVAP system and the car is a manual transmission. Does everything else look ok?

joecar
November 29th, 2014, 06:44 PM
The HO and LO tables can be the same...

but if you have functioning knock sensors, then you can get some knock protection by having the LO table be (say) 10 degrees lower (i.e. adaptive spark can slide between the HO and LO tables based on detected knock).