PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CAX for B1859 (Closed Throttle Torque)

Redline Motorsports
November 22nd, 2014, 08:22 AM
I know this is in a 2006 cal we have but looking to get it for a 2007 Z06 we have here....does anyone have a CAX file for that year OS?

Thanks

HT

Taz
November 24th, 2014, 01:32 AM
Hello Howard,

Given that this is a 2007 Corvette, I will assume that you are working with OS12611833 or OS12614676.

I believe that you use multiple tuning softwares to provide the quality of tuning solutions that your company is known for. Why not simply adjust this parameter using HPT ?

HPT was a couple of OS where the start point of this table is incorrect, and the table is populated with incorrect data (little more than electronic gibberish) - but both of the above mentioned OS are correct in HPT.

If for whatever reason, you need this completed using EFILive, I don't mind configuring the Closed Throttle Torque table for you. The 2007 Closed Throttle Torque table is very different from the earlier 2006 variant.

I can't give away corporate R&D (I have hundreds of CAX files), but I try to collaborate with EFILive users at no cost (whenever possible) to assist with tuning solutions.

Just let me know if you still require assistance adjusting this table using EFILive - and I could configure the table to your specifications.

Cheers,
Taz

wesam
November 24th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Sorry to ask but for what this table is used to ?