PDA

View Full Version : Dead C7 E92. $06FF error

undergroundak
December 8th, 2014, 10:11 AM
Hello,

I posted in another thread that had the same issue but am starting my own post because I have a car dead in the water on the dyno.
I read the pro-charger base file that came with out kit and uninstalled the Diablo to custom tune with EFI-live. Here is a copy of the file that needs to be modded to get around the error. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!
Nick17797

GMPX
December 8th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Nick,

Try this tune, however I am using a development version of EFILive so I am not sure this file will open for you, if it does not please let me know.

Cheers,
Ross

undergroundak
December 8th, 2014, 12:59 PM
No go on that file. File is not supported by this software version.

Nick

undergroundak
December 9th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Am I screwed with this? I've already licensed the vehicle and am way behind schedule on this one. It is still on the dyno, luckily he is out of town and it's winter here so I'm anxious but not totally freaking out......yet.

Thanks,
Nick

GMPX
December 9th, 2014, 04:02 PM
I'll install an older version of EFILive on my laptop and re-create the file, I'll post it up later today.

undergroundak
December 11th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Any updates? I'm still dead in the water.

Thanks,
Nick

GMPX
December 11th, 2014, 05:47 PM
This file was created with the Jul 19, 2014 public release, this should work with what you are running. Please let us know how it goes and sorry for the delay getting this one posted up.

Cheers,
Ross

undergroundak
December 12th, 2014, 07:07 AM
I'm set, flashed, tested, ready to go.

Thanks!
Nick

GMPX
December 12th, 2014, 02:43 PM
No worries, we are going to working on a permanent fix for this, it is starting to happen too often if the ECM has already been tuned.