PDA

View Full Version : Logging failure

Chisuzu
December 13th, 2014, 01:16 PM
I have an 04.5 LLY. I have FlashScan V1, V7.5.7 (build 269), license Commercial Scan & Tune. I can flash the ECM, but when I attempt to log with it, I get a pop up window telling me I have selected PIDs that require Dynamic or Streaming logging. I go to Edit>Properties>Logging and the tool is set for Stream-Fast. I tried deselecting all PIDs and then selecting them one at a time and it still did the same thing. I changed it to Dynamic and it did the same thing. I only had two PIDs selected, Air Flow Rate From Mass Air Flow Sensor and MAF Sensor Voltage. Each time I attempt to start logging, on the Console screen, it shows "Using scan mode: General" no matter what logging mode is selected. Is this normal? Is there an option I am missing? I searched but I did not find this same issue.

Chisuzu
December 14th, 2014, 12:19 PM
I received a reply from a ticket I had open. Here is a quote: "Select a few more PIDs. Enough so that there are at least 7 channels selected". I did this and it started working. I was then able to make a couple of runs and log the results. I hope this helps someone else.