PDA

View Full Version : 6.7L C&C files

chrleb2
December 16th, 2014, 09:58 AM
I was looking at a couple of C&C files and noticed the DTC section in available on one and not another. Both files are from the same year truck. These are the two different operating systems I was looking at: 11710300 and 11710806. I used the 11710300 to build a file because it had the DTC list under the Diagnostics section. I shut off codes with it (p0489 to be specific) and it still throws a CEL and that code. Are these operating systems not fully supported yet for the C&C? I am using the 7.5.7 build 269 and 8.2.2 build 263.

cindy@efilive
December 17th, 2014, 12:00 AM
The latest C&C operating systems were updated to include DTCs. You can identify the latest C&C operating systems as the ones that appear in the CSP conversion table.

Older OS's won't be updated anytime soon, if at all. There was an issue with one of the C&C CSP files in the latest release which failed to include DTCs. This has been resolved in the current beta software.

Cheers
Cindy

chrleb2
December 17th, 2014, 03:33 AM
Okay. Thanks Cindy. I'll try and find another OS to work with.

Looking for a Manual C&C file, if anyone has a stock file.

Thanx,
Erick

LBZoom
December 30th, 2014, 06:00 AM
Just found this myself, what OS's still retain the DTC tables for auto trans C&C trucks? I'm currently running the most current software available here on the forum. Thanks!