PDA

View Full Version : DSP5 tune package

dogguy
December 17th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Im working with an LLY motor with a DSP5 switch. I have some separate tunes i would like to build a DSP5 package for this truck.
Is a DSP5 tune package 5 separate tunes or 1 tune with 4 different sets of parameters that are switched?
I have found how to set up the ECM for DSP5 tuning, I have not found the procedures for building the DSP5 package.
Can someone head me in the proper direction?
Thanks

cindy@efilive
December 17th, 2014, 10:19 AM
DSP5 is one operating system, containing multiple sets of parameters.

The upgrade document can be found here DSP Upgrade Tutorial - LB7-LLY (http://download.efilive.com/Tutorials/PDF/DSP%20Upgrade%20Tutorial%20-%20LB7-LLY.pdf)

Cheers
Cindy

dogguy
December 18th, 2014, 01:31 AM
Thanks
I setup DSP5 tune last night, the truck ecm has had a DSP5 tune and switch installed. I am now running a single tune no DSP activated. Question 1: Do i need to reflash ecm with my DSP5 setup before i start to copy tables? Question 2: I have 3 trunes i want to use to create this DSP5 package with. Now i need to copy the tables to correct locations in the DSP5 tune i have started?

cindy@efilive
December 18th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Convert your base tune to the DSP operating system, then populate your tables, then flash.

DSP contains a small subset of available parameters, you'll only be able to copy over the parameters of those 3 tunes provided those tables are DSP parameters.

Cheers
Cindy

Dirktdolman
December 18th, 2014, 11:23 AM
I wish they made this option for the LS1B.