PDA

View Full Version : Vin license shipping

jarasic
December 31st, 2014, 11:34 AM
Hello All.
Happy new Year.
Has anyone else had a delay in the email of a vin license? The website says shipping of licenses should be as usual but I've been waiting for 3.5 hours now.
Thanks all.

jarasic
December 31st, 2014, 11:46 AM
Sorry. I forgot to mention that it says it has been shipped. I've ordered 31 or 32 other licenses in the past and have confirmed my email and shipping info is correct.
Cheers

cindy@efilive
December 31st, 2014, 12:18 PM
PM me your name, order number and email address and I'll look it up for you and PM it back.

You have 30 mins before I head out for what is left of my New Year's Day.

Cheers
Cindy

jarasic
December 31st, 2014, 01:27 PM
I know I'm late but here's hoping....I was out installing the DSP5 switch. Here's some of the info.
100020732 1/01/2015 US$125.00 Complete View Order | Reorder
Just a note..When I click on your profile (cindy@efilive) there is no option to pm you.
If you read this please pm me.
Thank you.

cindy@efilive
December 31st, 2014, 02:37 PM
Have PMed you details.

Cheers
Cindy

jarasic
December 31st, 2014, 02:59 PM
Thank you VERY VERY much Cindy!!!!

jarasic
January 3rd, 2015, 10:27 AM
Thanks again to Cindy and EFILIVE.
You helped me out on New Years Eve when I was in a bind. I replaced the injectors on a friends 03 LB7 regular cab dually a couple weeks ago and test drove it after. The truck owner was very pleased with the tunes I built for him. He bought his truck a couple years ago with a bunch of BD upgrades and they supplied him with tuning (intimidator and then he "upgraded" to edge but the big turbo etc was laggy and the egt's were borderline. I told him I HAD to do something with his truck? He was leaving for work New Years day back to the oil rigs in Alberta and sent me a text just after he climbed the snow shed (aka "the smasher" as it known on the local filmed show Highway Thru Hell.). Sorry for the four letter word in on of the pics but as you can see he is very happy!
Thanks again.
J1788317884